Bucs Trade Eric Wright to the Niners

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I'd have to disagree with toast. If you toasted everytime he was burnt for a big play you'd be to drunk to remember the games. Or maybe it Is toast and thats why Giedi has to look at the stat sheet to create any kind of debate.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I would be surprised if Wright made the team. He sucks, well he sure did with Detroit. If he does make the squad then the Whiners secondary will be crap.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":31gmccb9 said:
I would be surprised if Wright made the team. He sucks, well he sure did with Detroit. If he does make the squad then the Whiners secondary will be crap.
After reading up on him I agree but still hope he makes the team. Is that wrong?

Be warned my hat of "ninner" hate is deep. In fact, it's probably everlasting. But it's cute, like a Uncle Sam soccer hat :)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It just seems to me that if they traded a pick for the guy that they are looking at him holding some spot on the roster. Maybe an injury or suspension we don't know about yet?

If he sucks, he will fit right in with the other corners. I like Whitner as a safety, but the rest haven't been impressive when the pressure is on.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
That's my assessment until I see different. Between that and the weakness in their WR corps.Confidence remains high Houston.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":hgxw1gle said:
It just seems to me that if they traded a pick for the guy that they are looking at him holding some spot on the roster. Maybe an injury or suspension we don't know about yet?

If he sucks, he will fit right in with the other corners. I like Whitner as a safety, but the rest haven't been impressive when the pressure is on.
This is really far off. Whitner was the worst player on the defense last season.

Regarding Wright, if he doesn't make the team than the 49ers do not lose a draft pick-- it's conditional. So really it's a win-win for the 49ers. Even if he is good enough to make the team, the 49ers FO could still cut him if they do not want to pay him that 1.5 million dollar salary or if they want to maintain that pick.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Don't you love ninner fans? Always at the ready? Always trying to convince anyone that's foolish enough that a sow's ear is silk. Even if we don't care?

I swear to God, I think I may know more about the state of the team and salary cap situation of the 49ers than the Seahawks. This without ever even lurking a 49er fansite. Seriously something is wrong with this picture.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1em44yl6 said:
Don't you love ninner fans? Always at the ready? Always trying to convince anyone that's foolish enough that a sow's ear is silk. Even if we don't care?

I swear to God, I think I may know more about the state of the team and salary cap situation of the 49ers than the Seahawks. This without ever even lurking a 49er fansite. Seriously something is wrong with this picture.
Then don't read 49ers threads.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Did you just tell a Seahawk fan on a Seahawk fan forum to not open threads in their favorite forum? Really?
How about you don't open any threads at all. That would help to reduce the amount of ignorant comments when you and other Niner fans post.

Go to your own boards if you wanna tell people what to read.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":28s4awhu said:
KCHawkGirl":28s4awhu said:

Then you can just F-Off and go back to a whiner board. How dare you tell us what not to read ON OUR OWN FORUM.
:141847_bnono:

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2nus5pcp said:
SoHo9erFan":2nus5pcp said:
KCHawkGirl":2nus5pcp said:

Then you can just F-Off and go back to a whiner board. How dare you tell us what not to read ON OUR OWN FORUM.
Wow the girls in this forum really don't like me.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":31skl5b1 said:
Seahwkgal":31skl5b1 said:
SoHo9erFan":31skl5b1 said:
KCHawkGirl said:

Nobody else does either.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":2w3rxsb2 said:
Seahwkgal":2w3rxsb2 said:
SoHo9erFan":2w3rxsb2 said:
KCHawkGirl said:

Probably not just this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.