Bucs v Falcons

adeltaY

Reaction score
Wow the falcons are so damn lucky. I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints and Panthers tear them a new one.

El Caliente

Reaction score
Can one team possibly get more help from the refs than the Falcons? As a Saints fan I am nervous of the Falcons only because of the ref element of the game, the Falcons seem to have them in their back pocket. The Yucs got screwed on this one.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2175eu0x said:
Wasn't shocked at all, certain teams seem to have their own set of rules.
Like Bennett not getting suspended for trying to end someone's career on a kneeldown and being nominated for man of the year. But to be fair that's probably just the NFL playing politics. But this? This guy should have been benched for the year. (Note: talking about AFTER the play, not him diving for the snap. Just watch what he does AFTER the play is over)

[youtube]SkUGjtAemtw[/youtube]

This is absolute garbage and what's worse, he has zero shame or remorse. It makes me wonder about his honesty in the Las Vegas incident, and I am now pretty sure that incident is the only reason he wasn't suspended AND the main reason he was the Man of the year award nominee.

So yeah, different rules.

907Hawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":10ne1ipe said:
SoulfishHawk":10ne1ipe said:
Like Bennett not getting suspended for trying to end someone's career on a kneeldown and being nominated for man of the year. But to be fair that's probably just the NFL playing politics. But this? This guy should have been benched for the year. (Note: talking about AFTER the play, not him diving for the snap. Just watch what he does AFTER the play is over)

This is absolute garbage and what's worse, he has zero shame or remorse. It makes me wonder about his honesty in the Las Vegas incident, and I am now pretty sure that incident is the only reason he wasn't suspended AND the main reason he was the Man of the year award nominee.

Dude, give it a rest.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
907Hawk":12c8jfs7 said:
5_Golden_Rings":12c8jfs7 said:
SoulfishHawk":12c8jfs7 said:

Dude, give it a rest.

I agree. Let's stay on topic.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1c0p5ycj said:
907Hawk":1c0p5ycj said:
5_Golden_Rings":1c0p5ycj said:
SoulfishHawk":1c0p5ycj said:

Dude, give it a rest.

I agree. Let's stay on topic.
Anyway, there are still a bunch of ways for Seattle to get in despite Atlanta beating the Bucs. In fact, by my estimation, the best thing for Seattle is for Atlanta to win out, which will effectively make their tie breaker moot.

Regardless, the Seahawks are toast if the Cowgirls beat them. As are the Cowgirls if Seattle wins. So basically that is the first playoff game of the year (If I am not mistaken it's a "lose and you are eliminated" situation)

original poster

Reaction score
^True.

First game this season whereby either team loses results in playoff knockout.

There may be more games like that this week, I'm not sure.