Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Bucs in Germany)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Although this is technically considered a home game for the Bucs, it's the Seahawks with the largest contingency of German fans so expect the game to have plenty of our international 12 sisters and brothers repping. The Bucs are riding high after that comeback win against the Rams (thanks for doing us a solid, Bucs!) and while we absolutely should not take them lightly, I just think the Seahawks are a much better team at the moment.

Get out the brauts and lederhosen and Lass uns diese Bucs schlagen! Los Seahawks!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Bucs 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 7-2

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm probably in the minority, I think this will be a close one. Just hoping the players will be the ones determining the outcome. We all know how many calls Brady gets.

Hawks win this one 20-17

Own The West

Reaction score
Seahawks 27
Bucs 13

In the post game interview Brady is asked if he's still mad bro?

morgulon1

Reaction score
This is a test of international proportions. Special teams will be the difference and Seattle comes away with a close victory.

Seattle 26
Tampa 21

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Although this is technically considered a home game for the Bucs, it's the Seahawks with the largest contingency of German fans so expect the game to have plenty of our international 12 sisters and brothers repping. The Bucs are riding high after that comeback win against the Rams (thanks for doing us a solid, Bucs!) and while we absolutely should not take them lightly, I just think the Seahawks are a much better team at the moment.

Get out the brauts and lederhosen and Lass uns diese Bucs schlagen! Los Seahawks!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Bucs 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 7-2
Same as I've been saying - this and the next 4 games. Wins by 10+

I just can't get my head around the fact that 3 MILLION people wanted tickets to the game. Unreal.

And that comeback against the Rams? Well.... it looked a little.... 'flaccid' to me. ;) TB12 is on the ropes!

Hawks by 10 or more.

Geno for Prez.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Hawks 24 Bucs 3. Not because I really believe this will happen, rather because it would be awesome! Or perhaps deflating?:)

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I was at the London game and we were well prepared for that event. Rumor was 10k Germans were in attendance.
Pete will again have the team ready with his "Play anyone, anytime, anywhere " mantra.
We win 30-20.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Depends if we play the Brady favored Refs in this game...if all is fair

Seahawk 31

Brady Bunch 17

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I'm probably in the minority, I think this will be a close one. Just hoping the players will be the ones determining the outcome. We all know how many calls Brady gets.

Hawks win this one 20-17
Dunno.... I've seen some snubs after he revealed his 'special relationship' with them! ;)

The game after was the worst. Ref literally didn't look at him as he was bitching, and walked right by. Didn't even acknowledge him ;)

Chawker

Reaction score
Who does Tom have to throw the ball to ...? Maybe a young TE. They defense held the rams to 16 points, which isn't bad. But its not enough.

The Mighty Seahawks 27

Buccaneers 23

Record 7-2

Cheers

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Evans was hurt pretty good during Rams game and Jones is
having knee issues..Barrett on their D is done.
I don't think it's close tbh ..Hawks 28-7

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
I think the Hawks are going to choke the bucks run game early then T off on Brady... oops there goes another lap top!

Hawks 30-13