Building the Perfect QB

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Meh, I'm good with Russell Wilson.
1 Head....elite
2. Arm.... elite
3. Legs... Fran Tarkenton like and elite
4. Body... short but built and elite

Yeah, it's more simple and direct. So sue me!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":jzbyxvug said:
1 Head....elite
2. Arm.... elite

I do believe our little MizzouHawkGal's in love.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2phcs9r1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2phcs9r1 said:
1 Head....elite
2. Arm.... elite

I do believe our little MizzouHawkGal's in love.
You better believe it...if I wear heels I can kiss him on the lips just fine.:)

A

Anonymous

loafoftatupu":120lq94m said:
Seahawk Sailor":120lq94m said:
If Russell Wilson had Peyton Manning's head, he'd be well over six feet tall.
That is some genuinely funny shit right there.

That avatar pic is freaking me out with Suzie's head being too small for the body.

253hawk

Reaction score
ctrcat":20u489di said:
I don't understand why people think Cam has no heart? He led his college team back down 24 points in one of the most intense settings in American sports and took by far the worst team in the NFL with 14 losses to a 12 win team in year three. All this with a very sub-par offensive supporting cast that's also in cap hell. If he has no heart then his other skills must truly be ungodly since his resume is on par with any 25 year old in the history of team sports in my opinion.

I've seen him pouting on the sidelines by himself with that towel over his head too many times. Completely 180 from Wilson.

ctrcat

Reaction score
253hawk":zkhf9kae said:
ctrcat":zkhf9kae said:
I don't understand why people think Cam has no heart? He led his college team back down 24 points in one of the most intense settings in American sports and took by far the worst team in the NFL with 14 losses to a 12 win team in year three. All this with a very sub-par offensive supporting cast that's also in cap hell. If he has no heart then his other skills must truly be ungodly since his resume is on par with any 25 year old in the history of team sports in my opinion.

I've seen him pouting on the sidelines by himself with that towel over his head too many times. Completely 180 from Wilson.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 950
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 950

253hawk

Reaction score
Jordan did it because he was bald and it helped soak up the sweat. Cam wears that nylon doo-rag so who knows what he really needs a towel for besides some sort of stupid fashion statement.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Just because you place a towel on your head dont make you Jordan and just because you wear an "S" on your chest doesn't make you Superman.
You could just as well be Bizarro.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Marvin49":3h3s4k3q said:
rlkats":3h3s4k3q said:
Interesting. This should amp someone up. I think Brady for the head. Should be different. Torso is cam what's that about? How is that significant?

I'd probably put Wilson there...that's where the heart is...certainly not Cam.

Also...I'd take Kaps arm over Rodgers....most of the big time passers tho are really just competing over the head.

Huh?

Kaeperstink has a sub 60% completion percentage, terrible. Rodgers is the NFL all time leader in QBR.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Peyton Manning got his huge head rattled in the superbowl. He's a human maraca who's 1 for 4 in the big game.
Erin Rodgers has a great arm and touch but a weak collarbone.
Cam has a good torso that is often bent over on the bench.
Kaep's legs are fast and he's a big strider but his lateral quickness in the pocket is not elite. If I want a running qb I take Kaep. If I want an elusive pocket passer I take RW, Brees or Rodgers.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rideaducati":174dl9i7 said:
Marvin49":174dl9i7 said:
rlkats":174dl9i7 said:
Interesting. This should amp someone up. I think Brady for the head. Should be different. Torso is cam what's that about? How is that significant?

Also...I'd take Kaps arm over Rodgers....most of the big time passers tho are really just competing over the head.

Kaep has a poor throwing motion for touch passes. If the QB only threw to wide open receivers, then Kaep's arm would be better than Rogers. Kaep also has a very long wind up which is not a good thing for an NFL QB. It's not just the ability to throw the ball 100mph, it's the throwing motion and the quick delivery which Rogers has and Kaep doesn't.

Yeah, I guess I can see that. If you factor in the delivery, etc and not just arm strength, I can see that.

Kaps delivery tho has changed pretty dramatically since college. Not really a fast delivery still, but not nearly as slow as it once was.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":29ayndyn said:
Marvin49":29ayndyn said:
rlkats":29ayndyn said:

Huh?

Kaeperstink has a sub 60% completion percentage, terrible. Rodgers is the NFL all time leader in QBR.

I was only talking arm strength. We are building a QB here. Part of all those stats for Rodgers are his HEAD, not his arm.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":16vo1v2r said:
I would take K-Choke's arm if it was just about burning passes in tight spots, but many times a QB needs a floater or a nice trajectory to keep the defender from having a chance at it.

This is especially true in the red zone. Rodgers has that touch and a whale of a deep ball. This is just something that K-Choke can improve with. Like Wilson he is just a pup in NFL terms. Erin Rodgers has an outstanding throw.

They got the legs right though. KaeperSpaz has pretty unique running ability for a long legged dude. That guy runs like no other QB I have seen, even Cunningham.

Cunningham is probably the closest I have every seen, but Colin is less "Gumby" than Randall was. I really like Colin as a runner, but for pure ability just to run from the QB position, I think Randall was the best. Vick was scary too.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Throwdown":1zttexkg said:
Honestly, aside from the height they describe Russell Wilson...

THey don't describe the height.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ctrcat":3074r0pb said:
Marvin49":3074r0pb said:
rlkats":3074r0pb said:

That's no slight on anyone, in particular Wilson, who I have cheered both in person and on TV before most or all of this website, coming from a family of Wolfpack fans whose father and brother are NCSU alums. But if DeAngelo Williams doesn't fumble in the opener last year and the Panthers win and have the #1 seed, the entire dynamic of the playoffs may possibly have changed and who knows what would have happened. Would Cam then have more heart than Wilson?

Who said he had NO heart? We are putting together a composite of the best QBs in the league. Cams heart isn't the best in the game. Pretty simple.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Marvin49":3krmfvzp said:
loafoftatupu":3krmfvzp said:
I would take K-Choke's arm if it was just about burning passes in tight spots, but many times a QB needs a floater or a nice trajectory to keep the defender from having a chance at it.

This is especially true in the red zone. Rodgers has that touch and a whale of a deep ball. This is just something that K-Choke can improve with. Like Wilson he is just a pup in NFL terms. Erin Rodgers has an outstanding throw.

They got the legs right though. KaeperSpaz has pretty unique running ability for a long legged dude. That guy runs like no other QB I have seen, even Cunningham.

Cunningham is probably the closest I have every seen, but Colin is less "Gumby" than Randall was. I really like Colin as a runner, but for pure ability just to run from the QB position, I think Randall was the best. Vick was scary too.

If your speaking of Randall CUnningham, thats a good comparison, though Randall, had a much softer, easier ball to catch.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Marvin49":16ayg836 said:
Sgt. Largent":16ayg836 said:
Marvin49":16ayg836 said:
rlkats":16ayg836 said:

Huh?

I was only talking arm strength. We are building a QB here. Part of all those stats for Rodgers are his HEAD, not his arm.

It says "arm", not "arm strength"................as in accuracy matters. If there's one attribute of the QB that's been proven to be overrated, it's arm strength. Doesn't mean crap if you're not accurate.

Latest posts