bye bye Trent Williams

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
im sorry im on trents side on this one.. i see no reason sherman has to be IN his face after the game. you need to show sportsmanship regardless what happened in the game. sherman has an ego, and its not a very good one (just like d-hall). you need to just get off the field and celebrate with your team.. as great as sherman is, i see a diva-esque future in him..

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
cdnstrong":nrcix1n3 said:
Trying to be impartial but I fail to see how Williams is the douchebag. It's well known that title belongs solely to Sherman. Only a matter of time before this guy costs the Seahawks a game. He almost put their playoff livelihood at risk if not for some wicked lawyering......

Wicked lawyering? The NFL screwed up its drug test on so many levels that Sherman's case was widely reported to be a "slam dunk".

cdnstrong

Reaction score
m0ng0":1mhgtdxo said:
so sportsmanship is a weak punch?

Not making excuses for Williams but I guarantee you Sherman wasn't there to shake his hand and wish him well. History suggests these guys get their come -up ins. We'll see if that holds true. No doubt he's a special talent.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
heh, heh, well if you heard the guys on NFL.com, they all agreed, it doesn't matter what's said, AT THE END OF THE GAME. Walk away d-bag Williams! Walk away dumbass.

Marshall Faulk, the ultimate Hawk hater stated d-bag Williams was in the wrong. D Sanders and M irvin too.

Funny how Redskins fan just cannot be objective at anything.

I'm so glad we beat you! I usually walk away especially after a win, but the Redskin fans are pathetic.

GO HOME!!!!

Reaction score
Which one of the Redskins called Sherm a cheat before the game? I'll be honest and say I'd rather Sherman not get involved at all after the game. But there was talking back and forth all game. Both sides were as bad as each other (my homer hat thinks 'skins were punks all game but I'm sure they would say the same of us).

The thing is, with stuff like this - if you dish it out (which the 'skins certainly do) then you take it like a man as well. That did not happen at the end there.

drastik

Reaction score
Why would Richard Sherman try to confront one of the biggest guys on the Redskins after the Seahawks already won the game?

Trent had nothing to lose, Sherman did.

Starrman44

Reaction score
You don't know what kind of stuff goes on during the game. The Redskins seemed to be a little chippier than the the Hawks today throughout the game.

It's no doubt that these two teams don't like each other. Personally I would rather Sherman just go back to the locker room, but Trent Williams needed to keep his composure. Just like on the field, guys talk all the time, but when the fist come out so do the flags.

We also know that there was at least one Redskins player who called Sherman a cheater, does that mean Sherman gets to walk up to the guy and swat his face, just cause the guy was saying junk?

I'm a bigger guy, personally, I've always ignored the little rugrat talkers. I've found if you ignore them, they go away. It's Sherman's job to get in guy's head.

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
cdnstrong":3bkm35sf said:
m0ng0":3bkm35sf said:
so sportsmanship is a weak punch?

Not making excuses for Williams but I guarantee you Sherman wasn't there to shake his hand and wish him well. History suggests these guys get their come -up ins. We'll see if that holds true. No doubt he's a special talent.
Really? Did you happen to overhear the conversation?

:sarcasm_on: Did you also see the obvious smack talk Sherman was giving to RG3 later on? :sarcasm_off:

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":139ma4lg said:
im sorry im on trents side on this one.. i see no reason sherman has to be IN his face after the game. you need to show sportsmanship regardless what happened in the game. sherman has an ego, and its not a very good one (just like d-hall). you need to just get off the field and celebrate with your team.. as great as sherman is, i see a diva-esque future in him..

Hard to see you being impartial given your online handle BUT I'll give it a rip...

Sherman has not once, ever, done anything selfish during a game to hurt Seattle's chances of winning that game. The only time he even got close to doing so was after returning an INT for a TD against Arizona and getting a 15 yard celebration penalty BUT the penalty was actually because of the other defenders participating in a celebration with him after the play. Plus, he had just returned an INT for a TD so you can't get too upset with him. I don't think he's ever received a personal foul for a late hit or dead ball penalty for taunting during a game. He loves this football team and isn't going to do anything to hurt its chances to win. :49ersmall:

Seeker

Reaction score
Didn't do none of that during the game during actual play.
scoreboard reflects statement.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1idnbsbm said:
Probably trying to save himself some money and respect.

As a Skins fan I know that's not the case. He just realizes you were a superior adversary this year. He is one of our captains this season and has really turned his life around and become a leader on our team

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":culk0cjc said:
CurryStopstheRuns":culk0cjc said:
Probably trying to save himself some money and respect.

As a Skins fan I know that's not the case. He just realizes you were a superior adversary this year. He is one of our captains this season and has really turned his life around and become a leader on our team

Realizing that the Seahawks were a better team made him shove his hand in Sherman's face?

Davehawk

Reaction score
Games can get emotional Curry, there was so much trash talking and physicality on both sides throughout.

It was a crappy thing to do, but if he reached out to Sherman and apologized and Sherman accepted then I have gained back some of the respect that I had lost for him.

Latest posts