bye bye Trent Williams

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1j4au9c9 said:
loafoftatupu":1j4au9c9 said:
Sherm gave Williams some love....

What can ya do? the guy backs it up every week.

Classy individuals don't rub their opponents face in the mud.

I hope we bury Sherman next year.

That said, good win.

Classy opponents don't go below the belt with libelous accusations. Sticks and stones may blah blah blah but Trent was the one that got physical...

Oh, and GOOD luck in the Snooze Bowl in Hawaii :)

Barthawk

Reaction score
cdnstrong":22s6eivm said:
Trying to be impartial but I fail to see how Williams is the douchebag. It's well known that title belongs solely to Sherman. Only a matter of time before this guy costs the Seahawks a game. He almost put their playoff livelihood at risk if not for some wicked lawyering......

Your post is indicative of a total idiot

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":3a8nebn8 said:
We will see next year how good Sherman is...that's for sure.

What difference is next year going to make? He will be better because of experience? Your statement makes zero sense.

General Manager

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":2doh12dn said:
General Manager":2doh12dn said:
Dude pushed Sherman in the face i don't care what he said that was crossing the line , andyou know they were talking smack the whole first quarter so i don't feel sorry for Washington and i don't have any sympathy for the guy Richard was talking to. RG3 imo has had an entitled attitude this whole week so if you can't stand the heat .

Entitled attitude? Sure, he only played until he couldn't walk.

Wilson outplayed him and he was fine last week against Dallas , Seattle is the better team that's all there is to it.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3s1qw1qy said:
RiggoReincarnated":3s1qw1qy said:

What difference is next year going to make? He will be better because of experience? Your statement makes zero sense.

Just saying that with RGIII healthy and a motivated WR corps to beat him...we will see. No excuses though...you beat us down today in the 2nd half.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
General Manager":2wqh9wl3 said:
RiggoReincarnated":2wqh9wl3 said:
General Manager":2wqh9wl3 said:
Dude pushed Sherman in the face i don't care what he said that was crossing the line , andyou know they were talking smack the whole first quarter so i don't feel sorry for Washington and i don't have any sympathy for the guy Richard was talking to. RG3 imo has had an entitled attitude this whole week so if you can't stand the heat .

Entitled attitude? Sure, he only played until he couldn't walk.

Wilson outplayed him and he was fine last week against Dallas , Seattle is the better team that's all there is to it.

Wilson is riding the coattails of a great defense. He WAS NOT fine against Dallas...watch the film. He was 9 for 18 for 100 yards.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Next year?? He is one of the best if not THE best CB in the game right now and he just shut your guys down. You found out how good he was a few hours ago my friend.

I thought you were here eating crow btw. Still sounding bitter.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":2ymfrnvf said:
RiggoReincarnated":2ymfrnvf said:
loafoftatupu":2ymfrnvf said:
Sherm gave Williams some love....

What can ya do? the guy backs it up every week.

Classy individuals don't rub their opponents face in the mud.

I hope we bury Sherman next year.

That said, good win.

Classy opponents don't go below the belt with libelous accusations. Sticks and stones may blah blah blah but Trent was the one that got physical...

Oh, and GOOD luck in the Snooze Bowl in Hawaii :)

Do your homework...Trent never made the accusation. Golston (who isn't even a starter) did.

General Manager

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":xytd4dyd said:
CurryStopstheRuns":xytd4dyd said:
RiggoReincarnated":xytd4dyd said:

Just saying that with RGIII healthy and a motivated WR corps to beat him...we will see. No excuses though...you beat us down today in the 2nd half.

We dominated on defense for three quarters and if not for the fumble inside the 5 it would have been a much worse ass kicking. Next year is a long way off and Wilson is as good or better than RG3, better imo.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Wilson is doing what???

You gotta be kidding me.

Wilson is a fricken stud and can win games by himself. You are a fool.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":25r5ao36 said:
Wilson is riding the coattails of a great defense. He WAS NOT fine against Dallas...watch the film. He was 9 for 18 for 100 yards.

OK riggo, did someone hack your account or something? You are smarter and better than this.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":22p2epgo said:
CurryStopstheRuns":22p2epgo said:
RiggoReincarnated":22p2epgo said:

Ignorance at its finest. Sherman made a few of the leagues top QB's look like fools this season. Bob Griffin does not rate with them. Sherman will be better next year. Your post makes no sense.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":pbyy3948 said:
HawkAroundTheClock":pbyy3948 said:
How many times did they throw Sherman's way? How many? I saw maybe 2. Maybe.

You know what title belongs to Sherman?

SHUT. DOWN. CORNER.

bye bye

You just saw how good Sherman is. Just now. Did you miss how your team avoided him like the plague during the game?

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":cvw2ad82 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":cvw2ad82 said:
RiggoReincarnated":cvw2ad82 said:

Riggo, we like you. Stop while ahead and retain your rep. Our team dominated from start of the 2nd quarter on. Our QB was healthy and made good decisions running. Your QB was injured stretching out for a meaningless couple yards against the Ravens.

Sure a healthy RG3 changes the outcome but after losing handily, giving up 24 straight points as u acknowledged, are u really that confident in a healthy Bob Griffin beating us?!

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1e1un4b8 said:

Wilson was one of the top rated QB's the second half of the season.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2huvfh35 said:
RiggoReincarnated":2huvfh35 said:

OK riggo, did someone hack your account or something? You are smarter and better than this.

I dont know that he is.

Came over to supposedly "eat his crow" and now he is typing some really moronic stuff.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":37318tm1 said:
HawkAroundTheClock":37318tm1 said:
Aros":37318tm1 said:
Enjoy your loss. Have a nice day.

How many times did they throw Sherman's way? How many? I saw maybe 2. Maybe.

You know what title belongs to Sherman?

SHUT. DOWN. CORNER.

bye bye

I think ya kinda already did see how good he is. ;)

General Manager

Reaction score
We just came into your house and won in a playoff game , Seattle is the better team .

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Trent Williams might have heard something he didn't want to hear. At that point he had to choose what to do about it. He could have walked away. Instead he chose to shove/slap Sherman in the face. We're not sorry that our guy is intelligent enough to avoid physical altercations and possible fines.

Fight 4 Old DC

Reaction score
Sherman is cut from the same cloth as Deangelo Hall. Talented but a hot head and bound to cost you at some point. Bad sportsmanship sucks. As a Skins fan I hope we don't bring Hall back. Trent Williams is a stoner ( don't know how he kept clean this year! ) but is young and a stud left tackle so we have to hope he matures.
Congrats, tough win.