bye bye Trent Williams

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Love Sherman, absolutely love him and how he plays the game and conducts himself. However, I am only able to because he is a Hawk. If he wasn't, I'd imagine I couldn't stand the guy.

drastik

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3qxy4y8t said:
Do you suppose he'll actually start earning it next year?

...Me either.
I think he's earned it this year. He's the only above average lineman on an offensive line that was the best rushing team in the NFL.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
drastik":jgn3unql said:
GeekHawk":jgn3unql said:
Williams makes more money in one game than Sherman has made in his career... if you want to take it to meaningless banter 8)

...Me either.
I think he's earned it this year. He's the only above average lineman on an offensive line that was the best rushing team in the NFL.

News Flash: You aren't the best rushing team in the NFL.

drastik

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1xa2axph said:
drastik":1xa2axph said:
GeekHawk":1xa2axph said:
Williams makes more money in one game than Sherman has made in his career... if you want to take it to meaningless banter 8)

...Me either.

News Flash: You aren't the best rushing team in the NFL. Give me all the stats you want, I just gave the Skins the 60 minute eye test.
That's fine, the fact remains though that the Redskins finished the 2012 season ranked with the most rushing yards in the NFL.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
[/quote]

How many times did they throw Sherman's way? How many? I saw maybe 2. Maybe.

You know what title belongs to Sherman?

SHUT. DOWN. CORNER.

bye bye[/quote]

We will see next year how good Sherman is...that's for sure.[/quote]

You know what's most disappointing for me? We always have fans from other boards drop in and ask if fans from other teams actually stick around and are positive contributors. I've brought your name up each and every time as somebody that I really respected from another fanbase that has come to our board and been a regular, and I actually enjoyed talking football with more than some of our own (actually more than many of our own). I've cited you specifically at least 20 teams over the years.

I don't know what happened man, but I feel like a fool for saying it and hyping you up. I was excited to play you guys just to discuss it with you. Instead we've had a week of this kind of stuff. I'm just really disappointed. I always enjoyed playing you guys and your classy fans. You specifically. I guess I was wrong. My bad. Have a nice offseason and good luck going forward. I'll leave you out of any future discussions about positive contributors from other teams. I guess I was fooled somehow. Oh well. Live and learn I guess.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
drastik":1m8rrlpn said:
CodeWarrior":1m8rrlpn said:
drastik":1m8rrlpn said:

...Me either.

News Flash: You aren't the best rushing team in the NFL. Give me all the stats you want, I just gave the Skins the 60 minute eye test.
That's fine, the fact remains though that the Redskins finished the 2012 season ranked with the most rushing yards in the NFL.

U can hold onto that fact, we can hold onto the fact that we dominated you in your own house 24-14!

BBlades89

Reaction score
Maybe someone with the game recorded can verify for me but I thought Sherm & Williams were both involved in a scrum towards the beginning of the game. I figured that after the game they were just finishing what they started.

drastik

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":tmq3rp69 said:
drastik":tmq3rp69 said:

U can hold onto that fact, we can hold onto the fact that we dominated you in your own house 24-14!
Definitely, the Seahawks dominated the last 3 quarters of the game en route to victory. I don't think anyone is disputing that though.

drastik

Reaction score
Our local news channel here in Maryland just showed the confrontation with actual on field audio.

The clip showed Sherman talking with other Redskin players and then he looked at Trent and the following dialogue ensued:

Sherman: "Yea, what you gonna do about it though?"

Williams: "I'll smack the sh** out of you"

Sherman: "Well gon' and do it then dogg"

*slap*

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
drastik":3a0wxanw said:
Our local news channel here in Maryland just showed the confrontation with actual on field audio.

The clip showed Sherman talking with other Redskin players and then he looked at Trent and the following dialogue ensued:

*slap*

If that's true, then Sherm didn't really say anything that provocative.

drastik

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":1tn57is8 said:
drastik":1tn57is8 said:

*slap*

If that's true, then Sherm didn't really say anything that provocative.
Yea..

I'm really trying to find a link online... sadly I was in my bedroom watching TV when it happened or I would just rewind the DVR.

From the clip, you could see RG3 right next to Sherman trying to diffuse the situation.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Trent Williams is a thug. You didn't see him pulling that with another lineman. Same crap that hack Davis did to Lane when we played the niners.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
RG3 and Sherman were hugging and talking and seemed to be best pals. Williams comes in and makes a complete ass of himself. If you can't make the plays during the game? Don't act like a big man after. That's what I think. To the winner go the spoils, and Richard won and seemed to be a good sport in doing so, even after being verbally launched into all week by the entire Redskins organization. Then what did he do? He backed it up. The Redskins didn't, and then he has the audacity to throw at the guy's head? Weak move by a real knucklehead.

warden

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2ialf1ti said:
RG3 and Sherman were hugging and talking and seemed to be best pals. Williams comes in and makes a complete ass of himself. If you can't make the plays during the game? Don't act like a big man after. That's what I think. To the winner go the spoils, and Richard won and seemed to be a good sport in doing so, even after being verbally launched into all week by the entire Redskins organization. Then what did he do? He backed it up. The Redskins didn't, and then he has the audacity to throw at the guy's head? Weak move by a real knucklehead.

Yeah I saw Sherman go and give RG3 a big hug.

Night Hawk

Reaction score
To the ppl defending Trent Williams saying Sherman shouldn't have been in his face. Well did Sherman punch Williams no so Williams had no right to even touch Sherman and if Williams didn't like what Sherman said then maybe he should've backed himself up with words not by punching him. He knows what he did was wrong he already admitted it so stop defending him.

Latest posts