bye bye Trent Williams

drastik

Reaction score
Night Hawk":2f6z4kmn said:
To the ppl defending Trent Williams saying Sherman shouldn't have been in his face. Well did Sherman punch Williams no so Williams had no right to even touch Sherman and if Williams didn't like what Sherman said then maybe he should've backed himself up with words not by punching him. He knows what he did was wrong he already admitted it so stop defending him.
I don't think he punched him..

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
January 6, 2013: Redskins OT Trent Williams slapped Seahawks CB Richard Sherman at the end of Sunday's game and wanted to apologize publicly. He released a statement through his agent Ben Dogra of CAA Sports: "I want to take this opportunity to apologize for my actions that took place following tonight's game. It was a hard fought game between two great teams and I let my emotions get the best of me. To Richard Sherman, the Seahawks, Mr. Daniel Snyder, Coach Shanahan, Mr. Bruce Allen, my teammates, and all the fans...I am truly sorry. I feel as though I've taken many strides to be a better person this season and this is not how I wanted it to end. And for that, I apologize for my actions."

http://www.whosay.com/AdamSchefter/cont ... de=PmN4UiN

Dude was wound tight after his season ending and made a bad decision.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2oczfi0k said:
January 6, 2013: Redskins OT Trent Williams slapped Seahawks CB Richard Sherman at the end of Sunday's game and wanted to apologize publicly. He released a statement through his agent Ben Dogra of CAA Sports: "I want to take this opportunity to apologize for my actions that took place following tonight's game. It was a hard fought game between two great teams and I let my emotions get the best of me. To Richard Sherman, the Seahawks, Mr. Daniel Snyder, Coach Shanahan, Mr. Bruce Allen, my teammates, and all the fans...I am truly sorry. I feel as though I've taken many strides to be a better person this season and this is not how I wanted it to end. And for that, I apologize for my actions."

Good on him. Sherman can be a twat, but sometimes you just got to let things slide.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2x3n24xw said:

See what happens when you take the man's weed away?

drastik

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2vw4rl9w said:
AbsolutNET":2vw4rl9w said:

LOL, best response in this topic.

But, HONESTLY SPEAKING....

Who here can HONESTLY say they wouldn't have reacted the same given the circumstances?

You're season just ended, you're emotional.. It's human nature.

A little defensive back has been talking trash all day and antagonizes you after the game, he's lucky (and Redskins fans are lucky) that Trent didn't literally punch him.

In the end, everyone can agree that what Trent did was dumb and classless. You have to realize the stage your on and be the bigger man and walk away. But I challenge anyone to honestly say they wouldnt have done something similar with emotions and adrenaline running. It's human nature.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
drastik":25naenzt said:
CurryStopstheRuns":25naenzt said:
LOL, best response in this topic.

But, HONESTLY SPEAKING....

Who here can HONESTLY say they wouldn't have reacted the same given the circumstances?

You're season just ended, you're emotional.. It's human nature.

A little defensive back has been talking trash all day and antagonizes you after the game, he's lucky (and Redskins fans are lucky) that Trent didn't literally punch him.

In the end, everyone can agree that what Trent did was dumb and classless. You have to realize the stage your on and be the bigger man and walk away. But I challenge anyone to honestly say they wouldn't have done something similar with emotions and adrenaline running. It's human nature.

After reading Sherman's take i am a little more leery of what Williams did. Especially if Williams went and searched out Sherman to do what he did.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
warden":2pssfuvv said:
Yeah I saw Sherman go and give RG3 a big hug.

That actually moved my woman to tears. I was a little choked up myself. That's why I love sports, especially football, which to me is one of the most civilized and organized versions of the violent and competitive nature of humanity.

morgulon1

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3md8ydre said:
Trent Williams is a thug. You didn't see him pulling that with another lineman. Same crap that hack Davis did to Lane when we played the niners.

Case in point, he wouldn't DARE do that to Red Bryant or any of our other d line. Hell no. Could you imagine that idiot trying that with Giacomini ?

SharkHawk

Reaction score
It's interesting that guys are defending this, saying he was pumped up on adrenaline, he was angry about the game, etc. Guess what guys? The Redskins had 50+ players on their roster that didn't try to hit anybody in the face at all after the game. In fact, their most fierce competitor and leader in Robert Griffin the 3rd was seen hugging Sherman and having a nice talk with him after the game. Williams then goes to his face. Even Hall, who supposedly threatened to kill a referee at one point this year left the field like a good sport and didn't hit anybody. He talked all game and was a constant jerk, but when the final whistle sounded he didn't seek somebody out and whack them in the face. Trent Williams did. Epic fail. He is the biggest moron of the season by far. There is no excuse for that. We've all been on the winning side and the losing side, but how many of you have felt justified when losing to go hit somebody? I never have. I typically blamed myself and ran through the game and what I specifically could do better next time. Whistle blows. Game over. Keep your damned hands to yourself. He acted like a five year old and should be suspended for a while next year to think about what it takes to "be a better man". What a wiener.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2agapvr0 said:
It's interesting that guys are defending this, saying he was pumped up on adrenaline, he was angry about the game, etc. Guess what guys? The Redskins had 50+ players on their roster that didn't try to hit anybody in the face at all after the game. In fact, their most fierce competitor and leader in Robert Griffin the 3rd was seen hugging Sherman and having a nice talk with him after the game. Williams then goes to his face. Even Hall, who supposedly threatened to kill a referee at one point this year left the field like a good sport and didn't hit anybody. He talked all game and was a constant jerk, but when the final whistle sounded he didn't seek somebody out and whack them in the face. Trent Williams did. Epic fail. He is the biggest moron of the season by far. There is no excuse for that. We've all been on the winning side and the losing side, but how many of you have felt justified when losing to go hit somebody? I never have. I typically blamed myself and ran through the game and what I specifically could do better next time. Whistle blows. Game over. Keep your damned hands to yourself. He acted like a five year old and should be suspended for a while next year to think about what it takes to "be a better man". What a wiener.
Well said as usual Shark...u redskins fans should be ashamed of yourselves for backing up Williams

Jase

Reaction score
I am just laughing my ass off at all the 'Skins trolls in here saying that Sherman was "unsportsmanlike." So, you get shoved in your face and YOU'RE the bad guy somehow?

Yeah, I don't give a flying firetruck what Sherman may or may not have said. Oh, words hurt. Boo-hoo. You're a waste of skin if you have to resort to that type of low-rent bush-league BS.

Yeah, thanks for the apology, big guy. It takes a big man to apologize. But it takes a real man not to lose your composure in the first place. But I guess you'll have a few months to think about that.

Richard Sherman for President!

SharkHawk

Reaction score
It's not just Skins fans. We have Seahawks fans here claiming Sherman was asking for it all day. If that's the case, then why didn't Russell Okung run over and immediately beat the crap out of Deangelo Hall? Because it's not right. It's against the rules, it's unethical, immoral, unsportsmanlike, etc. etc. Give me a break to everybody who justifies the behavior of Trent Williams. I don't care if Richard Sherman called Trent a low down dirty dog, and wished he'd die. He still has no business acting like that. Go back to Twitter-fighting.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Jase":bh51gppa said:
I am just laughing my ass off at all the 'Skins trolls in here saying that Sherman was "unsportsmanlike." So, you get shoved in your face and YOU'RE the bad guy somehow?

Yeah, I don't give a flying firetruck what Sherman may or may not have said. Oh, words hurt. Boo-hoo. You're a waste of skin if you have to resort to that type of low-rent bush-league BS.

Yeah, thanks for the apology, big guy. It takes a big man to apologize. But it takes a real man not to lose your composure in the first place. But I guess you'll have a few months to think about that.

Richard Sherman for President!

I'm not a fan of some of Sherman's trash talking but I would never go so far as to say he was asking for it. I say a pox on both their houses. I'm not sure why anybody would defend Williams, but I must say I think it's a bit hypocritical for Hawks fans to defend Sherman. They'd be trashing him if he weren't a Seahawk.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
What did Sherman do wrong? He was over congratulating their QB on a great season with hugs and a good conversation and then getting hit in the face. I fail to understand this. Again.... this doesn't ever happen after games, yet everybody acts like Sherman is equally at fault. He was giving out "good games" to players, and a guy seeks him out yelling at him and hits him. Who is the bad guy? And how is it put on Richard? I just don't get it.

Nobody talked more than DeAngelo Hall.... in fact that guy hit one of his own teammates during the game, but everybody is acting like Richard Sherman is public enemy #1. How many personal fouls did he have? How many stupid penalties? Late hits? PI's? I don't get it. He's a talker, but seemed to respect his opponent and showed it after the game.

HawkGA

Reaction score
My comment about the fact that a lot of Hawks fans would hate him is more general than the specific event last night. Still, can you really tell me that some homer fans wouldn't find something to blame him for from last night?

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I'm asking. What did he do wrong last night? I didn't see a thing.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Richard Sherman - keep doing what you're doing.

You are one of the best Conerbacks in the NFL. You were slighted by not being named to the pro bowl team. One no named Redskins player called you a cheat, and you have d-bag, Trent Williams take a cheap shot after the game.

You have attitude. You have a chip. You say what others are thinking.

Keep doing what you do. Your teamates and the 12th man has your back.

GoHawks!

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
Trent is lucky Sherm is off the adderall otherwise he might have gotten three karate chops to the neck before he recoiled that big tree stump of an arm of his.

Enjoy your fine big man!