C Mike traded to Dallas for Conditional 7th rounder

massari

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":35kzenli said:
Siouxhawk":35kzenli said:
I wonder what was going on behind the scenes there? Thinking we came out a bit thin in that transaction
I wouldn't question JS and Pete. They have tons of experience and we don't.

Back at ya! [emoji13]

They don't have a perfect track record, so people have reason to question the move.

First they chose to draft Michael instead of Eddie Lacy and now instead of trading trading Michael to a non contending team, they trade him to one of the Seahawks biggest threats in the NFC?

I just can't see the Cowboys being the only team to have interest in Michael for a 7th rounder.

cacksman

Reaction score
DAMMMMMMMMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A 7th?!?!? To Dallas?!?!

Fade

Reaction score
Some players are bad practice players. I would to have liked to see him carry the ball 20 times in a regular season game before deeming him a bust, and giving him away.

He will get this opportunity in Dallas and IMO he will excel.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
At some point during the season or offeason, JS will probably deal a 4th round pick for someone's 3rd string running back that he likes. I hated, hated the Micheal pick from the start and always considered him a wasted pick.

Seaswab

Reaction score
Just too much of a moron. I turned on him when he decided to be a clown on stage at the Super Bowl celebration after not contributing anything to the team all year. Bonehead.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Fade":1ol2cl3r said:
Some players are bad practice players. I would to have liked to see him carry the ball 20 times in a regular season game before deeming him a bust, and giving him away.

To extend this, I would have rather seen him do some runs in the beginning of the game where it is important to keep momentum and the defense off the field. I suppose we will now....In Dallas.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MysterMatt":p1x43hsr said:
I get the concern over the Dallas O-Line, but will that suddenly cure all Michael's other issues? I think not. He just doesn't have enough between the ears, which means for every big play he makes, he'll make several bad ones. So long, Christine.

What bugs me is that this is another low return on high draft capital. Yes, I know we've had some awesome pics. I'm just saying I regret not getting more out of this one.
My feeling exactly Matt.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
3..2..1 before we hear Micheal telling the Cowboys media how the Hawks coaches never liked him and never gave him a chance and that's why he didn't succeed. A la Percy Harvin.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Fade":21sbus7t said:

I've been saying this the past couple seasons. He seems like one of those backs that just needs repeated carries. We didn't even really get to see it in pre-season. Guess it falls to Dallas to complete the experiment now.

dino26

Reaction score
He will get more time in Dallas than he will here.

I hope we some of Rawls this season.

Bprez3

Reaction score
Who really cares about C-Mike really? He can only carry the ball in one hand, was not trusted in pass pro, and never beat out Turbin. He tried to hit home runs way too often. Which often would result in what would have been a 4yd gain that would result in a loss. The Seahawks are based on competition at every position. Quite simply he lost that battle. To say he was never given a chance is an excuse for him being a bust.

Will he get that chance in Dallas? Who knows and quite frankly who cares. I for one will not miss him. I see Rawls as an immediate upgrade over C-Mike. He hits the hole takes what's there and punishes defenders. Sound like anyone we know? That's not even going into what Fred Jackson will provide to this team. The move had to be made. If we waited another year to do this we would not have even received a 7th round conditional pick back.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MysterMatt":319q2jlu said:
I get the concern over the Dallas O-Line, but will that suddenly cure all Michael's other issues? I think not. He just doesn't have enough between the ears, which means for every big play he makes, he'll make several bad ones. So long, Christine.

What bugs me is that this is another low return on high draft capital. Yes, I know we've had some awesome pics. I'm just saying I regret not getting more out of this one.
Yep, I hope his rockheadedness rears it's ugly head down there. I can see it working in the short term however. Once teams figure out he carries the ball in the wrong hand and start game planning for it, he may become a fumble machine.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I hear you don't have to switch carrying hands when running behind Dallas' O-line.

Fade

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3jx7chc0 said:
ImTheScientist":3jx7chc0 said:
Fade":3jx7chc0 said:
Ahman Green part 2.
Yup

LOL, you know I am going to have fun mocking this statement. :th2thumbs:

That's okay. I got no problem taking the razzing if I'm wrong. It just seems to perfect a situation for him.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Big picture-wise, we went from Lynch, Turbin, CMike to Lynch, FJax, Rawls. Latter looks better, imo.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Fade":18tiax23 said:
hawknation2015":18tiax23 said:
ImTheScientist":18tiax23 said:
Fade":18tiax23 said:
Ahman Green part 2.
Yup

LOL, you know I am going to have fun mocking this statement. :th2thumbs:

That's okay. I got no problem taking the razzing if I'm wrong. It just seems to perfect a situation for him.

There are literally no more excuses for Christine. His home town, pocket QB, arguably the top run blocking offensive line this season (neck-in-neck with Baltimore, IMO). And Dallas desperately needs to find a RB. If he does not succeed now, that is on him.

Mick063

Reaction score
As I wrote in another thread..........

Justin Forsett II.

Or as someone wrote earlier in this thread.....

Aman Green II.

Regardless, you get the picture.

warden

Reaction score
It does not matter what Cristine does in Dallas, he wasn't doing anything here.