Can we beat the Cowboys?

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Yes, we can but I have doubts if we will. Sloppy play by both opposing sub par quarterbacks so far this season kept us in the games. Prescott is a step above what we've faced and I dont think he'll be gifting us picks and fumbles. This game is probably a must win if we're going to fix this season, we will see where we're really at.

JimmyG

Reaction score
I think we will win. Dak is very limited, and Wagner will be back to help hone in on Zeke.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Another great front 4, the Cowboys D-line leads the league in sacks right now.

So idk, I'd like to think this is a must win slam dunk win for us, but another bad matchup for our offense, especially now that we'll probably be without both Pocic and Britt.

Decimation

Reaction score
Well we kicked their collective asses and punched them in the throat. Great competition from America’s team for sure.

Fade

Reaction score
Fade":j83s82u0 said:
I think boos will rain down on Carroll like he has never heard before. The fan base has run out of patience with his "philosophy".

I hope I'm wrong. I always want the Seahawks to win, but let's be real here. The team is a mess.
Press2Fwp content2Fuploads2F20092F102Featcrow

I was wrong.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I doubt OP will be posting much this week if history is predictive.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’m so happy that we got a check in the “w” column.

I truly had visions of hearing (if that’s possible) boos from the 12th man @Clink.

The thought almost makes my eyes water.

Added benefit, I don’t have to listen to the cowboy fans for the next several months.

So Happy, I am.
:{)

toffee

Reaction score
Fade":1q57s0kx said:
Fade":1q57s0kx said:
I think boos will rain down on Carroll like he has never heard before. The fan base has run out of patience with his "philosophy".

I hope I'm wrong. I always want the Seahawks to win, but let's be real here. The team is a mess.
Press2Fwp content2Fuploads2F20092F102Featcrow

I was wrong.

Tasted just like chicken, It is similar to wild duck or any other wild bird with very dark meat. Not unlike duck.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cheers Hawksincebirth. Looking forward to doing a 12 oz lift with you sometime. I had very little doubt this team was going to win yesterday. Homer or not, I just felt confident.
Reading all the predictions of how this team was gonna' get blown out etc. has been really fun.
Shoot, I'm sure Vikings fans thought they would blow out the Bills. Still gotta' lace em up.

OP
OP
T

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The game seemed dominated by the Hawks but it could have been closer than it ended.

That step out of bounds by Zeke was just a crazy mistake that has no reason to it, but it could have been a TD.

Still, I have nothing to complain about with that game.

We did what we needed to.

Our offense was not Grossman-special where most of the passes are heaves for 30+ yds.

We stuck with the run game.

Dallas is a pretty bad to outright terrible offense but we closed it out. The defense did a good job considering.

And we got turnovers, including the other turnover forced on Zeke that probably stopped a scoring drive. Dallas was rolling then.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":2tlsjc0l said:
We can.

Seattle will need to either come out hot, forcing Dallas to abandon their run game. Or Seattle will need to have good fortune with turnovers.

Also nailed it.