Can we talk about Richard Sherman?

A

Anonymous

SonicHawk":251lmumo said:
INTs are sexy as a CB, when you don't get a ton of those people think you're not doing as well. And Keenan Allen did have a solid game against him (but it was mostly on short throws).

Sherman hasn't lost a single step, he's ol' reliable superstar on the outside.

There were only two receptions made from throws over 5 yards downfield by Sanchez.

According to what I just heard on NFLN anyway...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Clearly the best in the football. Also, his leadership is really showing. Just watch him talking to the younger guys, all the time, coaching them up etc.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
He's played consistently amazing all year. Very proud of his performance, and excited that he's a part of this team.
I like how he's sort of slipped under the radar for most of the season until the 49er game, and now he's back with his swag and all. Gotta love it

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
I said this about Golden Tate and it's the same with Richard Sherman.

If they aren't on OUR TEAM, I would hate them. Meanly because when they troll people or teams, they do it to really get at the opposing fans.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
pehawk":2z1pusnf said:
Evil_Shenanigans":2z1pusnf said:
I think he was being overlooked slightly in the early part of the season simply because so many guys were hurt and he was having to pull double duty to help out until guys like Kam and Lane got healthy. The DJAX TD comes to mind. But since Kam, Maxwell, Lane and Bobby have all come back healthy he is back to shining like the superstar he is. Now if we could just get Bane back for the playoffs!

Yeah, for whatever reason people we're down on him earlier this year, even though he was playing as good as ever.

I think people had unrealistic expectations after the Green Bay game. They assumed that Sherman wouldn't allow any receptions for the whole year for some reason. So when he gave up 2 or 3 a game suddenly he was a "disappointment" and "exposed".

He's been great all year, and I would say he's been even better than last year.

Latest posts