Canadian Seahawks Fans & Tailgating

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
My wife & I have been to 3 Seahawks games in Century Link field over the previous seasons & are planning on taking in 3 games this year alone & am looking for a little advice.

1. Is the main tailgating area Southwest of Safeco on Utah Street? If not, where to go?
2. I hear there will be opportunities to purchase food & maybe even drinks here, is this true?
3. We'll be there for the Sunday night game against Indy(Front row of section 309) as well as the afternoon game against Washington(Front row of section 304) so does the tailgating start about thee same time just giving you more time for the night game?
4. Is anything special happening either of those weekends like in 2013 when they were celebrating the first Seahawk playoff team during their game against Tampa Bay? BTW, we attended this game & took in the festivities @ WaMu Pavilion but found out later a bunch of the former players, including Steve Largent, showed up @ the tailgating area to get up close & personal with the fans. Sorry I missed that.
5. We'll also be in Phoenix for the Thursday nighter against the Cardinals(Front row of section 441 Ring of Honour) & is there a specific place for Seahawk fans to get together for a little tailgating beforehand.

TIA for any & all help.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Bump.

Don't be shy about answering my questions. The guy above who PM'd me didn't even try to answer any of these questions so I doubt you'll be just repeating what he said.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sorry man. I thought I did mention a couple options for that weekend and game day.
They are really particular about tailgating it seems. I know a lot of people tailgate over by 6th and Massachusetts. And there is a tailgate area between 1st ave and the stadium, over by the Hawks Nest. Sometimes they have the Canadian Seahawkers set up in Touchdown City before the game. They have cheaper beer specials in there before the game as well. A lot of people pre-funk at King Street Bar and Oven before the games as well, just north of the North Parking Lot.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Where is touchdown city?

I figured it out. It's the WaMu Theater.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
A much quicker way to get in is thru the Northwest entrance over by the Will Call. Then walk thru the stadium to TD City in WAMU Theater. Lines go so much faster. Nice thing about the tailgating at TD City is that they will have a bunch of games going on at the same time on the big screens above the stage. Fun way to keep up on games around the league. A lot of cool freebees too.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2goeegwb said:
A much quicker way to get in is thru the Northwest entrance over by the Will Call. Then walk thru the stadium to TD City in WAMU Theater. Lines go so much faster. Nice thing about the tailgating at TD City is that they will have a bunch of games going on at the same time on the big screens above the stage. Fun way to keep up on games around the league. A lot of cool freebees too.

Yeah, I was there for the celebration of the first playoff team in Nov, 2013 before their game against Tampa Bay which happened to be the biggest comeback in Seahawks history & was the first game I ever attended. It was pretty cool & we'll definitely be checking it out again but I'm looking for the main tailgating area where the Hawk's Bus is. I think I've got it figured out but any tips on what to do or what to expect when we get there would be appreciated.

stizz19

Reaction score
I am going tot he home opener and was researching this as well, I found on Facebook Hawk Alley Tailgate, look it up. They recommend a $20 donation and gets you 6 drink tickets (alcohol included) and all you can eat food.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
stizz19":3vd0d2jf said:
I am going tot he home opener and was researching this as well, I found on Facebook Hawk Alley Tailgate, look it up. They recommend a $20 donation and gets you 6 drink tickets (alcohol included) and all you can eat food.

Yes, I've looked Hawk Alley Tailgate on google & it looks to be further south than I thought but I guess I'll just keep walking down Utah Ave. until I get there. Looks to be about 1 mile from the stadium as a worst case scenario so it's more than doable.

Good to hear there are options to get a beer & some food when there so thanks for responding. I don't have Facebook so I'll get my wife to look that up on hers. Really looking forward to getting together with fellow 12's especially since the Oct 1st game against Indy is the Sunday nighter.

Latest posts