Can't believe Stefen Wisnewski hasn't been signed yet

titan3131

Reaction score
is it possible we are waiting on the deadline so his signing will not effect comp picks like Williams last year?

And I dont know they want him at center. Im guessing more a LG or a piece to go where we need if injuries bite us again

KNOCK ON WOOD!

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
titan3131":3s6bvbbh said:
is it possible we are waiting on the deadline so his signing will not effect comp picks like Williams last year?

And I dont know they want him at center. Im guessing more a LG or a piece to go where we need if injuries bite us again

KNOCK ON WOOD!

In this situation thats incredibly unlikely .... Not every single thing the Hawks do is based around comp picks.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
My one knowledgeable Raiders fan buddy says he's not that good. That he's good in run blocking but not very good in pass blocking. Or vice versa. Can't remember exactly. Either way he speaks of him about the same way we speak about Unger; good, not great, not deserving of his rep/elite status. Probably not an upgrade.

Anyway, that's what my buddy says.

TAB420

Reaction score
For some reason I really want Seattle to sign him. Maybe it's panic from losing Unger?

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Don't see it happening unless some other moves are made ....

We don't have a ton of money available and still have to get Russ and Wagner locked up .

Largent80

Reaction score
Pass. We can get a good center in this draft, and we have Lewis, LJP and maybe Schilling already.

hawksbrainiac

Reaction score
He not a good center. But I can see why you want him to fill the hole.

I want Marpet or Grasu in the 2 nd round.

Read about them and tell me if you like them more ?

Basis4day

Reaction score
Largent80":otz6x7zh said:
Pass. We can get a good center in this draft, and we have Lewis, LJP and maybe Schilling already.

LJP is a FA.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's going to have to do a 1 year prove it deal. If you're doing that, might as well be on a Superbowl caliber team.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
John Clayton "They'd like to get Wiz because he's younger. Myers is a Pro Bowl caliber guy, he can play." "They will bring in more people for competition, they like 3, 4, 5 guys competing for a position."

From my 710 post, its about 8:10 in

John Clayton talks about Brandon Mebane's situation, including if and when the Seahawks could cut him and why he'd have to take a pay cut on the open market. Mariners pitcher Dominic Leone answers the tough questions like Brad Miller's hair, getting snubbed from the 'Hawt Corner' video, and also about pitcher's working on things in spring. In "Sweeping the Dial" the guys talk about the end of Gonzaga's run, the Falcons pumping in noise, and Sam Bradford in Philly.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... nd%20Moore

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Apparently he had shoulder labrum surgery this week.

Which bothers me. He should have had that surgery shortly after the season ended, but instead he waited until damn near April.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Basis4day":lcrxn6r7 said:
Largent80":lcrxn6r7 said:

LJP is a FA.

Re-signed didn't he? Pretty sure I read that a while back...

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
At this point I'll be pretty surprised if anyone signs Wiz before May 12, when the comp pick formula is no longer in play.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1lmpar2o said:
Sounds to me that he totally over estimated his market (like many interior OL players).
I think the primary issue - which obviously affects his market value - is the surgery he had on his labrum after the season. That's a minimum 6-month recovery period, which is to say that he almost certainly couldn't pass a physical right now anyway.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Laloosh":12w6ko14 said:
Basis4day":12w6ko14 said:
Largent80":12w6ko14 said:

LJP is a FA.

Re-signed didn't he? Pretty sure I read that a while back...

Nope. He was signed to a 1 year deal last March, released with injury settlement and brought back in November.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/589471456620326912[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/589480353947058176[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/589481264308166656[/tweet]

massari

Reaction score
So who would you guys rather have for that salary: Kearse or Wisniewski?

Jville

Reaction score
Jacksonville Jaguars have remained active this weekend.
After signing premier pass-catcher Julius Thomas in March, Jacksonville now houses one of the AFC's better tight end pairings.
Jaguars' Lewis off trade block after restructuring deal >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000486249/article/jaguars-lewis-off-trade-block-after-restructuring-deal[/urltargetblank]

Latest posts