Captain Fair Catch

Chawks1

Reaction score
Fair catching them is better than having someone back there you"hope" doesn't drop it.

But I hope we go after Ty Montgomery WR from Stanford in the draft this year. Good WR that can return both punts and kickoffs. Now with Richardson out through most/all of next year we need someone full time.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
I think Walters must warm-up by games by simply standing there and doing the Naughty By Nature "Hip Hop Hooray" dance. Get those arms nice and warm for fair catches

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3gpcob4d said:
Could be worse; we could have the Panthers' returner. Guy fair caught everything- one fair catch signal the cameras didn't even catch- must have had his hand up right after the snap.

Yeah after some of the boneheaded punt returners we've seen in the post season almost cost their team games, I'm OK with Walters for the rest of this year.

Did you see Cribbs get laid out yesterday and the fumble call reversed? Another bonehead play that should have been a fair catch.

I'd like a more dynamic PR next year, but for the rest of this year? Walters is safe.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
yea the Panthers returner thinks he's a hockey goalie when the ball is bouncing toward him. That's definitely never a good thing for a return man lol