Carlos Dunlap Love Letter to Seattle

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Great posts, shows that we don't always have to just dwell on the negative all the time.

I'm as guilty as anyone for taking Pete and what he's built for granted. Unfortunately like most things, we won't truly appreciate what he, John and the Allen family have done until Pete's gone.

But what we can do is live vicariously through players like Dunlap that are experiencing what we take for granted for the first time, to feel that joy, love and appreciation.

Well done Carlos, you got a fan for life in me.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I loved this article!

Love the attitude and energy.

The personal comments regarding choosing a jersey number, integrating into a new team, and the analyzing before making decisions were great too.

LTH

Reaction score
Thats awesome!! I have been accused of being a blind optimist...But this is where my optimism comes from.. when a team has 53 guys on the roster that feel like Dunlap feels they can do anything because they believe they can...to bet against that is foolish IMO.. this group is special... and when I say we are watching history in the making its because Seattle might never see a team or a coach that is capable of what these guys are capable of... Today they play the Rams and if you look at the stats its an even match up pretty much. This attitude Carlos is talking about is what sets the teams apart... No question in my mind that every single player on the Seahawks roster has no doubt they will beat the Rams in a few hours... No question in any of their minds... I would bet that's not the case with the Rams...that's the difference in this game IMO...

LTH

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":12smjogw said:
Great posts, shows that we don't always have to just dwell on the negative all the time.

I'm as guilty as anyone for taking Pete and what he's built for granted. Unfortunately like most things, we won't truly appreciate what he, John and the Allen family have done until Pete's gone.

But what we can do is live vicariously through players like Dunlap that are experiencing what we take for granted for the first time, to feel that joy, love and appreciation.

Well done Carlos, you got a fan for life in me.
Seconded.

Cheers!

Go Hawks!

MrThortan

Reaction score
Really enjoyed reading that. Dunlap will be here next year, so I hope he gets to experience the 12s. Makes me realize how little I know about what goes on behind the scenes and why so many have praised the Seahawks' culture.

Latest posts