Carolina just IR'd their Starting Center

King Dog

Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed to loaning Carolina a few of our offensive lineman if needed. Huh huh :lol:

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
King Dog":22lvf942 said:
I wouldn't be opposed to loaning Carolina a few of our offensive lineman if needed. Huh huh :lol:
Funny!

Would you be willing to trade QBs?

:stirthepot:

andyh64000

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3fbl9ekj said:
Can we trade them Joey Hunt for a bag of cheetos if we throw in a 3rd round pick too?

LOL! I was thinking the same thing.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Why is it when everyone is really excited about the prospect of playing a decimated line, the Seahawks rarely get any pressure or sacks on the QB? I am going to lick my chops when the game is over and we have actually done what .net thinks we will do to them.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
storm74":2jv9ch5t said:
Why is it when everyone is really excited about the prospect of playing a decimated line, the Seahawks rarely get any pressure or sacks on the QB?
Is it because starting this season Bevell is calling the plays for the D too? Otherwise, I give up!

(Running and ducking ... )

pmedic920

Reaction score
Won't matter.
Our season is over.

I read it on the internet, (Seahawks.net) so I know it's true.

I truly appreciate you trying to give us a glimmer though.

:{)

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
storm74":3av8rv3m said:
Why is it when everyone is really excited about the prospect of playing a decimated line, the Seahawks rarely get any pressure or sacks on the QB....

Ummm, have you missed Cliff Avril? (over 9 sacks)......Bennett is coming back this week, and Clark has been in the backfield 2/3 of the time.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Considering the time they have had to be on the field, not sure defense is the problem.

We need to figure out how to win by scoring more than a FG.

Maybe with all the problems on the Carolina line, we can figure this one out and keep them from scoring that FG.

But it was not the DL that needed the help, especially with Bennett returning...even not at full strength.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am hoping Bennett has a Cam sandwich Sunday. :laugh:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Kam>Cam

If this game was on the road, I would be concerned. Not gonna' beat us in our house on prime time.

drdiags

Reaction score
This will be a challenge for the Panthers, since they usually can count on JStew getting nice gash runs against the Seahawks to keep them honest with their coverages. I expect Cam will still be able to hookup with Olsen and Benjamin, as well as hitting his RBs on swing routes. The key to me is whether the Panthers OL impacts the ability of their RBs to get the tough yards to convert 3rd downs.

I haven't watched many Panthers games but it seemed early they were scoring but just not able to stop anybody. I missed the Raiders game (on a plane coming home from Thanksgiving travels) so not sure how they put up 30+ on the Raiders with the injuries they have with the OL? Maybe the injuries all occurred late in the game and thwarted their scoring from that point forward, allowing the Raiders to come back on them for the win?

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Oaklands defense is #28, that explains the 35 points.

I look for a Seahawk party in the backfield in this one.

Latest posts