Carroll is excited about LT Isaiah Battle

netskier

Reaction score
cymatica":zsuz3q54 said:
RolandDeschain":zsuz3q54 said:
Alright...which shameless .NET member was this?

21463224_1453919211352888_5862472603895520987_n.jpg

:lol: that is freakin hilarious

Isn't that the woman on Facebook who went into the storm drain to rescue some ducklings, or kittens, or something?

xgeoff

Reaction score
massari":39956y9r said:
Hopefully Battle in for Odhiambo this week is one of the changes in offense PC is talking about....and Pocic in for Glowinski.

I would so like to see this.

hawk45

Reaction score
LOL@ anything Pete or Cable say about OL. As has been suggested above, a cold trickle of sweat makes its way down my back when they praise a guy.

As to whether to play the guy or Odhiambo, the level of suck is so great that this question honestly stymies me. I can not take a firm position either way. Cast-off supplemental pick that 2 teams sent packing or one of our mid-round draft picks? Tell me that is not a conundrum.

Pocic for Glowinski needs to happen right now though. Pocic for anyone but Britt IMO. Boggles me that Tom "we will re-shuffle all 5 guys to get the best athletes on the field" Cable can't bring himself to insert Pocic because he's the backup option at center. I swear Cable stays up at night dreaming up ways to piss me off.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":xjs4suot said:
What did we trade for him? That'd be great if we get somebody in there to push the starting LT.
If the conditions (which haven't been disclosed) are met, we're sending the 7th round pick we got from the Jets in the Sheldon Richardson trade to the Chiefs for Battle.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
DJrmb":zkwkt0ib said:
How many times have we heard them being excited about Olinemen in practice? Not trying to be a downer here, of course I hope the best for any and all Seahawks at every position. However, maybe they should be going the opposite of what they think they see in practices and start someone that should be good but doesn't look as good in practice? This feels a little bit like more of the same if they end up throwing Battle in at LT because he looks good in practice...

Sincerely Keavon Milton, Caylin Hauptmann, Michael Person, Tyler Polumbus, etc. etc.