Carson Palmer gimpy?

SeaChat

Reaction score
I would set it out if I were Carson, they can't win with him or without him. The Legion is tuned up and running on all 8 right now, putting Palmer out there right now is just going to get him injured bad enough to take him off the field for the rest of the season. It won't be because anyone truly wants that to happen, it's because our D-line are smashing QBs right now and it won't take much of a hit to send Carson to the locker room for the day.
I think that the Seahawks are simply playing to well, both defensively and offensively for Arizona to get themselves into a real game with us. If Russell can settle down just a tad and focus on his passing accuracy and how much speed he is putting on the ball this game, I see a blowout coming our way this Sunday.
I'm always optimistic about the Seahawks winning games, and sometimes I'm like a little boy whistling in the woods because I don't want to consider the prospects of our getting our butts handed to us. That is not the case here, I truly believe that the Seahawks are playing better right now than they were in 2014 and that as the 12 start to recognize that and start getting behind them like they have in past years, this Seahawk team is going to be unstoppable and is going to embarrass a few teams this year with some serious separation in scores at games end.
I'll keep my pie in the sky, optimistic attitude until I see evidence of anything different,. I know some of you think I must be drinking too much Koolaid LMAO, :179422: Go Hawks!.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":1losnk9w said:
I'm really glad Clark will play and that Bennett is ok. Add Avril and Reed and their O-Line has it's hands full trying to keep Palmer alive.

While I agree, again Palmer is as mobile as you would be in the pocket. If our pass rush gets in the backfield, he's going down or will hurry a throw. The hamstring doesn't make a difference.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hearing reports now that although Palmer is officially listed as questionable, Arians says he'll be playing and looked good making all the throws in practice on Friday.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
kidhawk":2gruv0ex said:
Hearing reports now that although Palmer is officially listed as questionable, Arians says he'll be playing and looked good making all the throws in practice on Friday.

Yeah - he is likely to play, but John Brown is likely out - they just figured out he has sickle cell trait causing leg issues (they thought it was bad hamstring, but nothing on the MRI).

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Largent80":1a3nxngt said:
I'm really glad Clark will play and that Bennett is ok. Add Avril and Reed and their O-Line has it's hands full trying to keep Palmer alive.

I think our D-line will be hard pressed to keep Palmer alive too. I mean, they dont want to kill him,do they? Hmm?

naholmes

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":22cju895 said:
kidhawk":22cju895 said:

Yeah - he is likely to play, but John Brown is likely out - they just figured out he has sickle cell trait causing leg issues (they thought it was bad hamstring, but nothing on the MRI).
John Brown is doubtful so he's not playing. Jaron Brown only had one limited practice on Friday so he's truly questionable. With a gimpy Palmer and diminished weapons in the receiving game you have to think the Cardinals are going to give David Johnson as many touches that he can handle. He's pretty tough to bring down, especially when he gets to the second level. The game figures to have a playoff atmosphere even though it's only week 7.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":3tq2x0h4 said:
Now if only Fitz got a really bad 48 hour flu this evening.....

Naw, be nice Seahawker!

Lanes got him. He'll get some because he's Fitz but Lane is the best slot corner in football right now.