Cassius Marsh signed (and other roster moves)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The Seahawks have signed fourth-round pick Cassius Marsh, a defensive end from UCLA, the club said Monday.

In addition to getting Marsh under contract, the Seahawks announced the signings of two undrafted free agents Monday: Southern tight end Rashaun Allen and North Carolina A&T offensive guard Nate Isles. Both took part in the Seahawks’ rookie minicamp last weekend.

In other roster moves Monday, the Seahawks released veteran tight end Travis Beckum and undrafted cornerback Jimmy Legree. Beckum played for the Giants from 2009 through 2012.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ch-deal-with-fourth-round-pick-cassius-marsh/

seedhawk

Reaction score
Isn't Coolio the laxative you have to drink a gallon of before a Colonoscopy?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
seedhawk":3l91fi4l said:
Isn't Coolio the laxative you have to drink a gallon of before a Colonoscopy?

So that's how he thought of this name. The things one can learn each day.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
HawkFan72":98uftgei said:
In other roster moves Monday, the Seahawks released veteran tight end Travis Beckum and undrafted cornerback Jimmy Legree. Beckum played for the Giants from 2009 through 2012.

Wow, the whole Beckum experiment sure was short-lived. If I were him, I'd be pissed. Month or two of pillow talk without even getting tugged on.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
I hope Marsh is quality, the defense needs a token white guy and thier ginger quota would be back up to 2 for the team after PMcQ's departure.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
EmbattleTheeHawks":1k1zg4u2 said:
I hope Marsh is quality, the defense needs a token white guy and thier ginger quota would be back up to 2 for the team after PMcQ's departure.

That's racist

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2nwe3got said:
The Seahawks have signed fourth-round pick Cassius Marsh, a defensive end from UCLA, the club said Monday.

In addition to getting Marsh under contract, the Seahawks announced the signings of two undrafted free agents Monday: Southern tight end Rashaun Allen and North Carolina A&T offensive guard Nate Isles. Both took part in the Seahawks’ rookie minicamp last weekend.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ch-deal-with-fourth-round-pick-cassius-marsh/
They are so cold. Damn is it wrong to squee?

Latest posts