Championship Saturday games thread

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Meanwhile, can Michigan state or Iowa score a touchdown? I'd much rather see Ohio state in the playoffs then either of these boring teams.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hogan from Stanford doing some RW moves and freeing up McCaffery for a TD....wow.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I think I would have let MSU score there. 1:50 and no TOs to get a FG to tie, vs. this...

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Ill be curious to see if it's Ohio state or Iowa that gets the rosé bowl. I hope it's Ohio state. Stanford vs Ohio state would be pretty good.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1tgqm3kn said:
Ill be curious to see if it's Ohio state or Iowa that gets the rosé bowl. I hope it's Ohio state. Stanford vs Ohio state would be pretty good.

I agree....I would actually watch that game.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
North Carolina got absolutely screwed. Recovered an onside kick but were called for a phantom offsides... Nobody was even close to offsides. Would have had the ball on the 50 down by 8 with a minute left.

minormillikin

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3pimxyrb said:
North Carolina got absolutely screwed. Recovered an onside kick but were called for a phantom offsides... Nobody was even close to offsides. Would have had the ball on the 50 down by 8 with a minute left.

They totally got boned on that call. Absurd way to end such a big game. If you didn't think college games were long enough, they're getting longer, because reviews for everything are coming.

mrblitz

Reaction score
all year long, it seems like usc went too quickly to the pass. it seems like their ground game was stronger than their passing game, but they kept expecting kessler to make the plays with his arm.

lobohawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":364ka7jg said:

Bad call, but they weren't very good and didn't deserve to represent the ACC. At best they had a shot to go to OT. Clemson tried every way to hand the game away (punter randomly going for it on 4-10). Watson is impressive and might be ridiculous next year.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Has their ever been a better reflection of "big 10 football" than last night?