Next three games

BunHawk

Reaction score
If we don't go 0-3 the next three games, I'll eat my words but I just don't see it any other way.

Writing would be on the wall for Pete to retire. I don't want him to get released of his duties. I think he's a ring of honor guy and will be great raising the 12th man flag once a year going forward.

But it will be time. If he can get one win out of the next three, he'll end up staying.

renofox

Reaction score
My prediction a month ago was 1-3 over the 4 games. I'll stick with it, and Dallas is still the most likely win.

cymatica

Reaction score
You can call me a homer but I am predicting the Hawks will win 2 out of 3, at least 2.
Curious what you base that on. So far they've shown they don't have the answers to turn things around

m0ng0

Reaction score
this was the expected bad hill we had to eclipse, nobody knew where we would be when this happened....I expect 1-2 however i aint gonna slit my wrists and burn down the world if we go 0-3.

Mizak

Reaction score
the damn Rams are in the playoff hunt because Seahawks didn’t take care of business. 0.5 games behind the 7th spot held by Vikings and 1 game back for 6th playoff spot held by Seahawks. I’m pissed cuz the Seahawks gave the Rams life and hope.

xray

Reaction score
Why not be totally insane and say the Hawks will win out the regular season ; coast through the playoffs and win their second championship ?

RedAlice

Reaction score
the damn Rams are in the playoff hunt because Seahawks didn’t take care of business. 0.5 games behind the 7th spot held by Vikings and 1 game back for 6th playoff spot held by Seahawks. I’m pissed cuz the Seahawks gave the Rams life and hope.

‘Tis true.

CactusJack

Reaction score
I hope you’re right!
I genuinely feel for the mods here.

This place is toxic after a loss. If they go 0-3, this place could legit burn to the ground.

I had to take a break from the negativity on social media for a few days after the Niners game, it got so bad. I can only imagine what it would be like if they tumble down the stretch here.

Not great.

Last edited:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If only we could have another one of these themed threads.

cymatica

Reaction score

Wouldn't it be funny if we got to play them in the postseason?

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
A win tonight could give the Seahawks a huge confidence boost going into Santa Clara…