el capitan":2wxyqhol said:
seahawkfreak":2wxyqhol said:
WilsonMVP":2wxyqhol said:
Can you imagine how sad the 2nd round would be in the playoffs if it ended up

4 Texans @ 1 Broncos
3 Bengals @ 2 Pats

You would have Hoyer and AJ Mccaron vs Brady and Manning

As long as there is good football played it shouldn't matter

Given the choice as a neutral fan would you be more interested in seeing Stealers @ Broncos and Chiefs @ Patriots or the games listed above.

As a neutral fan I just want a good football game. So don't care. Playoff stories take a life of their own.

As a neutral fan I want what you want, good football to watch. All I was trying to say in my original post is that I think the Chiefs are more capable of making a game of it next week vs either of the top two seeds than the Texans are. I respect your opinion if you disagree but I personally wouldn't favour the Texans to beat any of the other teams in the playoffs.

el capitan

Reaction score
When was the last time a home team got shut out in the playoffs?

mrblitz

Reaction score
texas is missing too many pieces, and can only win the 9-7 type of games. it was great though when they beat cincy in the night game, and when they knocked indy out of the playoffs.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Texans doing real good..0 points...what a crap division AFC South is

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Man the Texans suck.

I've always been a proponent for letting division winners in the playoffs, but after watching this it makes me re-think a little. Like how do you prevent a division from having a down year?

There is no doubt that another team other than the Texans would have given the Chiefs a better right. I think if the Jets hosted this game they would have beaten KC.

mrblitz

Reaction score
how did fitz throw 3 ints in the 4th quarter of the jets' season-ender versus buffalo? phreakin' jets were almost there.. they blew it...

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Houston has no business being in the playoffs. Any other team on the cusp could have put up more of a fight than this. Their fans must be livid.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Houston with no help for Hoyer. O Line getting dominated, no running game, Hopkins is the only threat, and a TE who couldn't catch a TD pass put right on his numbers.

Good god.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Game manager, he's the perpetual definition of three yard out route QB. Let's not get all hot n bothered about Alex Freakin Smith.

el capitan

Reaction score
This must be what Superbowl XLVIII was like for anyone who isn't a 12.

mrblitz

Reaction score
defense was holding up ok, but as someone already mentioned; once watt was out it was all she wrote.

if they don't give up the kick return at the start, and hoyer manages not to turnover, and watt stays in the game; maybe things would be different...

mrblitz

Reaction score
steelers at bengals could be a great game... just need mccarron to show up.

Latest posts