Game Status vs Steelers

kidhawk

Reaction score

Of the questionable it sounds as if K9 is as good as he has been the last few weeks. DK may be more concerned as he was added mid week with a back injury. Hopefully he’s good to go on Sunday.

Seattle Seahawks

Out
  • WR Dee Eskridge (ribs)
  • T Jason Peters (foot)
  • LB Frank Clark Sr. (NIR-Resting Player)
  • S Jamal Adams (knee)
  • DE Mario Edwards Jr. (knee)
Questionable
  • RB Kenneth Walker III (shoulder/illness)
  • LB Nick Bellore (knee)
  • LB Jordyn Brooks (ankle)
  • WR DK Metcalf (back)
  • CB Devon Witherspoon (hip)

Pittsburgh Steelers​

Out
  • S Minkah Fitzpatrick (knee)
  • S Trenton Thompson (neck)
  • LB Elandon Roberts (pectoral)
Questionable
  • QB Kenny Pickett (ankle)

xray

Reaction score

Of the questionable it sounds as if K9 is as good as he has been the last few weeks. DK may be more concerned as he was added mid week with a back injury. Hopefully he’s good to go on Sunday.

Seattle Seahawks

Out
  • WR Dee Eskridge (ribs)
  • T Jason Peters (foot)
  • LB Frank Clark Sr. (NIR-Resting Player)
  • S Jamal Adams (knee)
  • DE Mario Edwards Jr. (knee)
Questionable
  • RB Kenneth Walker III (shoulder/illness)
  • LB Nick Bellore (knee)
  • LB Jordyn Brooks (ankle)
  • WR DK Metcalf (back)
  • CB Devon Witherspoon (hip)

Pittsburgh Steelers​

Out
  • S Minkah Fitzpatrick (knee)
  • S Trenton Thompson (neck)
  • LB Elandon Roberts (pectoral)
Questionable
  • QB Kenny Pickett (ankle)
^
I see Adams is still around . Hmmm... I heard he was going to meet up with Wilson to finalize their plans to continue their careers in the CFL .

hangumhi

Reaction score
Please Eskridge, Adams, Clark...take off the uniform, clean out your locker and never show your face in Seattle again. You selfish fools had more than a shot. You were given the keys to the kingdom and just like Collier and the other bums who chose to be selfish, we don't want you here anymore. In the PNW we are raised on the seahawks. I have NEVER missed a game and never will! I call in sick on some Mondays after a loss! I got physically ill after the last SB loss. I get so happy with every win! The Seahawks are mine! They are a part of me. And you, my friends are no longer welcome. You chose you! Now scram!!

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Please Eskridge, Adams, Clark...take off the uniform, clean out your locker and never show your face in Seattle again. You selfish fools had more than a shot. You were given the keys to the kingdom and just like Collier and the other bums who chose to be selfish, we don't want you here anymore. In the PNW we are raised on the seahawks. I have NEVER missed a game and never will! I call in sick on some Mondays after a loss! I got physically ill after the last SB loss. I get so happy with every win! The Seahawks are mine! They are a part of me. And you, my friends are no longer welcome. You chose you! Now scram!!

Injured Eskridge?