Chris Kluwe ratting out Rice and Jackson?!?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Cartire":1g5f4p8h said:
Its interesting. Dont come at me with your "why is this thread made" post.

Maybe 'interesting' to gossip queens and tabloid readers.

Why was this thread made again? Oops, could this be classified as 'coming at you?' My bad :cool:

Subzero717

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":bt9rok9u said:
Cartire":bt9rok9u said:
Its interesting. Dont come at me with your "why is this thread made" post.

Maybe 'interesting' to gossip queens and tabloid readers.

Why was this thread made again? Oops, could this be classified as 'coming at you?' My bad :cool:

Why are you going at him? He is tired of football discussions on a football discussion board so he thought he'd TMZ it up a little bit.

Brahn

Reaction score
Why have we not heard what Kluwe was wearing during this!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I hope this is not true but if it is we will be ok with Norwood ready to step in for Rice and Pryor and Daniels waiting to take over for Jackson.

drdiags

Reaction score
I believe the original rumor came out when Rice and Jackson were at the Vikings, so that is at least over 3 yrs ago. If it is true, justice needs to be done but everything I have seen about this has folks saying it had no merit.

Kluwe had a nice platform to speak for change and after the recent exchanges and published findings from the investigation, his name has been tarnished. I am not sure there is going to be any vindication for anyone in this mess.

Hate to see some unsubstantiated rumors come out like this. TJack seems like a decent family man, but that is looking at things from the outside. I think he has a couple young kids.

We will see what the court of public opinion does with this as well as what comes out in the lawsuit Kluwe will be filing against the Vikings.