Christine Michael going to prom with 18 y/o autistic girl

pmedic920

Reaction score
I work in Harris county. Not inside the Houston city limits. My district is far NorthEast corner of the county. I have worked all over the area in my almost 25 years. Although not the worst by any means, the area around UofH is not best either. No plans for a book at this time, maybe when I retire.

HawkWow

Reaction score
pmedic920":1xmgil2q said:
I work in Harris county. Not inside the Houston city limits. My district is far NorthEast corner of the county. I have worked all over the area in my almost 25 years. Although not the worst by any means, the area around UofH is not best either. No plans for a book at this time, maybe when I retire.

Because of finances, I was forced to reside on Telephone road. Life was cheap on Telephone rd., PMed. My first night in the luxurious 'Skyline motel', some guys took exception to my Yankee accent, broke the bottoms off of some 40 oz Miller bottles and spread them out in front of my door before throwing a brick through my window. Obviously I ran out and onto the jagged glass bottle bottoms. While getting stitched up, someone stole the wheels off my Camaro (68!). Good times.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
HawkWow":2zizzzm6 said:
pmedic920":2zizzzm6 said:

Because of finances, I was forced to reside on Telephone road. Life was cheap on Telephone rd., PMed. My first night in the luxurious 'Skyline motel', some guys took exception to my Yankee accent, broke the bottoms off of some 40 oz Miller bottles and spread them out in front of my door before throwing a brick through my window. Obviously I ran out and onto the jagged glass bottle bottoms. While getting stitched up, someone stole the wheels off my Camaro (68!). Good times.

Telephone road huh? Are you a Rodney Crowell fan? He's one of my all-time faves and "telephone road" is such an awesome song.

HawkWow

Reaction score
^ Uh-uh. But I will youtube it. Aside from the semi-decent strip joints, I can't imagine anything worthy of song ever taking place on that grim street. LOL. I soon moved over to Broadway Ave (near Hobby airport) but that was only moderately better. Lasted 2 years then moved to Hawaii. Outhouse to Penthouse, thinks me. ; ) Thanks for the tip.