Classic.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
RockHawk":2ndgorz4 said:
Wenhawk":2ndgorz4 said:
Bitter":2ndgorz4 said:
RockHawk":2ndgorz4 said:
Or you can just go completely rogue like I did....

Too many stars (since this thread is about accuracy.)
first thing I noticed stats are how many years you have been captain. Wilson hasn't even been in the league 3 years.

Yep, and based upon the fact that it's all on a Wolf grey, hopefully that shows I could care less about it. :)
How much less could you care about it?

You guys take EVERYTHING way too seriously. A picture in the marketing section of a proshop sends people into such a No Respect tizzy, it's embarrassing.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
MadSweeney":1fj0s7fj said:
You guys take EVERYTHING way too seriously. A picture in the marketing section of a proshop sends people into such a No Respect tizzy, it's embarrassing.

Meh. Honestly I'm not sitting here stewing about it, letting it ruin the course of my day or anything but if you don't find the incompetence a bit off putting considering you would think that Nike and the distributors could get the accuracy of Super Bowl winning merchandise correct in the first place, that's you're right, just as much as it is our right to feel a bit off put about it.

Birdfinger

Reaction score
12thMode":11ucohi3 said:
To my understanding all the white (away) jerseys are on the correct side, blue and gray are on the opposite side which in some ways makes sense since we wore the whites in the SB. Or it could just be that Nike effed up again.

This seems to me to be most likely the case.

Latest posts