Cleveland Game

OP
OP
HawkFreak

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Excited for my first NFL / Hawks game tomorrow!

For those Hawk fans that have been to games on the road - do you always wear your Hawks gear?
I assume as long as I'm not a jerk as a hawks fan it should be good. Typically I wouldn't worry much - but I'll
be with my wife and daughter and want it to be a good experience for them.

Thanks!

OP
OP
HawkFreak

HawkFreak

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1rf80u95 said:
You better wear them colors! No scared fannery allowed. They'll have even less respect for you.

Haha! Very True.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
HawkFreak":ztimei69 said:
Excited for my first NFL / Hawks game tomorrow!

For those Hawk fans that have been to games on the road - do you always wear your Hawks gear?
I assume as long as I'm not a jerk as a hawks fan it should be good. Typically I wouldn't worry much - but I'll
be with my wife and daughter and want it to be a good experience for them.

Thanks!

If you're bringing your wife and daughter to a road game, be on your best behaviour unless you are surrounded by 12's. Alcohol and fanaticism can get ugly. There's always altercations at Hawks games around me.

Wear your colors but don't stand and yell "defense" if everyone around you is a Browns fan. Don't start "seahawks: chants. Take time to say "hi" to guys near you so they realize your a decent person with a family. Take the ribbing when the Hawks screw up. Don't rub it in when the Browns do. Golf clap for the good Hawk plays and high five your daughter.

Now if you are in a section filled with 12's then go crazy like a home game.

seahawksny

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1hu6hujm said:
Nice Kosar reference Chris. There's probably about five of us here that are old enough to get it.
I see your Kosar and raise you a Frank Ryan.

I remember him. Why do they dislike him? He was pretty good for them. He would have gotten them to two super bowls if not for Elway

chris98251

Reaction score
seahawksny":2rvhwkc4 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2rvhwkc4 said:
Nice Kosar reference Chris. There's probably about five of us here that are old enough to get it.
I see your Kosar and raise you a Frank Ryan.

I remember him. Why do they dislike him? He was pretty good for them. He would have gotten them to two super bowls if not for Elway

They don't remember Kosar was traded and pissed off the fan base big time. it was a glib remark to stir the pot......