CLink etiquette

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Like anything in life if you look for trouble, you will find it. If you try to avoid trouble, you will almost always avoid it.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
You're overthinking this. And Tacomahawk is dead on. If you go looking for something, you'll be much more likely to notice/find it. Just relax. You're a home fan.

This is what will happen. Your 49er friends are going to get yelled at the entire game. Especially when walking up and down the stairs. Other than that, pretty much nothing. The only way anything worse than that will happen is if your friends are obnoxious and start taunting the home fans.

This is something I will NEVER understand. Most every case I've ever witnessed of something escalating beyond verbal taunting is when the visiting fans are too comfortable and get cocky and taunt the home crowd. ALMOST ALWAYS. If visiting fans just sit there and quietly clap when their team does well, they're almost always perfectly fine. I've been in 12 different NFL stadiums. This is the rule anywhere. The only different with Seattle is 1) the fans are more excited than most places, & 2) we hear about it more. Be happy you're not a Seattle fan in SF. ;)

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Largent80":2gwmouli said:
SeaTown81" Be happy you're not a Seattle fan in SF. ;)[/quote:2gwmouli said:
As we both know.... :lol: Thank Gawd we survived that mess.

And that was back during the Singletary days! I can't even imagine how much worse it is now that they are way better. YIKES!