Clint Hurtt

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The inability of Clint Hurtt to adjust defensively is going to be a problem in future years if he returns. Please do us a favor Pete and cut ties with this man. He is no good

jammerhawk

Reaction score
If what we saw against the Rams was a true indication of his abilities then the sooner Pete moves on from Hurrt the better.

If he’d any talent as a DC you would have at least seen some attempts to stop the Rams over the short middle. Weak defence.

I hate being negative about any coach or any part of my team but the team showed a weakness defensively that was not altered, nor were there obvious efforts to fix the weakness as variations of plays designed to exploit the soft middle succeeded.

That is going to be ugly film to watch.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
If what we saw against the Rams was a true indication of his abilities then the sooner Pete moves on from Hurrt the better.

If he’d any talent as a DC you would have at least seen some attempts to stop the Rams over the short middle. Weak defence.

I hate being negative about any coach or any part of my team but the team showed a weakness defensively that was not altered, nor were there obvious efforts to fix the weakness as variations of plays designed to exploit the soft middle succeeded.

That is going to be ugly film to watch.
Maybe next week we play 7 defensive backs all game long.
The week after that we play 8 defensive backs all game long.
And the week after that we play 9 defensive backs all game long.

4, 5 and 6 DB's didn't work (Clint Hurt thinking)...

hangumhi

Reaction score
The inability of Clint Hurtt to adjust defensively is going to be a problem in future years if he returns. Please do us a favor Pete and cut ties with this man. He is no good
It's not his inability to adjust...he had no clue what he's doing! I'm a defensive coach. Trust me when I say he doesn't know what he is doing!!!

hangumhi

Reaction score
It's not his inability to adjust...he had no clue what he's doing! I'm a defensive coach. Trust me when I say he doesn't know what he is doing!!!
We have young and physical corners. Jam!!!! Play bump and run. That gives our d line an extra second to get to the qb. Clint and Pete must go!! They'll read my post and might adjust a little but for God sakes pay me 200k a year and I'll make this team a superbowl champion or I work for free!!!

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
We have young and physical corners. Jam!!!! Play bump and run. That gives our d line an extra second to get to the qb. Clint and Pete must go!! They'll read my post and might adjust a little but for God sakes pay me 200k a year and I'll make this team a superbowl champion or I work for free!!!
I like that bump-and-run suggestion!

flv2

Reaction score
It looked like the teams had switched defensive playbooks. That was how Morris coached the Rams for the last 2 years. Way too passive.