Cody Latimer - WR Indiana

OP
OP
P

pcbball12

Reaction score
Ya I was wondering why there was no hype on him at the time I made this post. Obviously he has gained a ton of steam since after blowing up his pro day. Has been a first round talent to me for awhile, love his film!

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
pcbball12":3v7b7p8x said:
Ya I was wondering why there was no hype on him at the time I made this post. Obviously he has gained a ton of steam since after blowing up his pro day. Has been a first round talent to me for awhile, love his film!
Major props on spotting this guy so early pcbball12. I think me and you had similar thoughts on him before his Pro Day got everyone else on board.

I thought him more as a 2nd rounder then 1st tho but after his pro day and more tape available I think he's definitely in the first round discussion.

OP
OP
P

pcbball12

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":3po5r4o1 said:
pcbball12":3po5r4o1 said:
Major props on spotting this guy so early pcbball12. I think me and you had similar thoughts on him before his Pro Day got everyone else on board.

I thought him more as a 2nd rounder then 1st tho but after his pro day and more tape available I think he's definitely in the first round discussion.
I was just hoping he would continue to fly under the radar. I guess you can't hide good film for too long, especially when you test so well.