Colin Cole starting vs the hawks (Happy Edit update)

Fudwamper

Reaction score
I did not know he was still on an nfl roster.

I hope the hawks have a hot read for when ever he is in the game. The hawks should run right at him it would be good for 5-8 yards a pop. That guy was horrible.

themunn

Reaction score
I never thought he was that bad, our run defense took a major hit in 2010 when he and Bryant went out around the same time. Until then we were impenetrable

Jville

Reaction score
Well that makes at least three of us.

Colin Cole has targeted by very vocal .net critics in need of a fall guy to unload their disappointments. I.E. .... the blame game. I expect it to plague .net again this year.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Colin Cole won't make tackles, but he also doesn't move. He's like a traffic cone.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
He didn't move the pocket, but he occupied blocks. He was unmoveable. I didn't think he was bad, and I agree our run D went from very good to pathetic when he and Red went down. He did his job while he was here

Jville

Reaction score
Colin Cole is attempting a come back. He played his last regular season game in 2010 for the Seattle Seahawks.

OP
OP
F

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":117l1ocx said:
He didn't move the pocket, but he occupied blocks. He was unmoveable. I didn't think he was bad, and I agree our run D went from very good to pathetic when he and Red went down. He did his job while he was here

OK Colin cole did not occupy blocks, he was swallowed and moved. He was moved quite a lot by single blocks. He also did not do his job at all. He was traffic cone, the kind that got stuck in the undercarriage and was dragged from Stevens pass to Monroe. And it was Mebane and Red that went out and we turned into swiss cheese.

The guy plain sucked. Was one of the happiest moments when he was gone.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
What I remember the most about him was he would play hard a few plays and then take rest of the day off with very uneven effort. He seemed to get gassed very easily as well

ivotuk

Reaction score
I love Colin Cole! Sure he was an average DL, but the man has a heart of gold and plays the best he can, which apparently is better than a lot of young DL out there floating around w/o a job. You go Colin!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":25st1b1y said:
Colin Cole won't make tackles, but he also doesn't move. He's like a traffic cone.

Those move when you hit them.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1plgv34b said:

Sac

Reaction score
rideaducati":22ug1m27 said:
Sarlacc83":22ug1m27 said:

True

rideaducati":22ug1m27 said:
Sarlacc83":22ug1m27 said:

Still True.

Atradees

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":n68lnqcl said:

I liked Colin a little. He should completely rusty though. We will exploit him.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
themunn":2dnv7l2l said:
I never thought he was that bad, our run defense took a major hit in 2010 when he and Bryant went out around the same time. Until then we were impenetrable

That's because our first six games were against some of that year's very worst rushing offenses (per DVOA). Our D-line injuries happened to coincide with Seattle hitting the respectable part of our 2010 schedule. Seriously, look it up.

Colin Cole was dismal and an active hindrance to our defense.

Latest posts