Combined snaps for all rookies

sutz

Reaction score
Hmmmm...I hope they don't all hit the rookie wall at the same time. ;)

Seriously, though, I do worry a bit about over work for the kids. College season is much shorter than the pros, and excess playing time in the rookie season could lead to problems.

🙏

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I find it VERY telling the vast difference in rookie snaps between the Hawks and the rest of our division.

I've posted earlier in other threads about it being time for our Hawks to make hay while the sun is shining, and it really shows. It shows in the 1st and 2nd round draft capital that we have relative to the Rams and the 49-ers... and it REALLY shows in the number of rookie snaps... by a factor of 8x times the average of ARI, SF and LAR.

With the Denver trade, the Hawks have invested in their future and that future is looking VERY bright... and the future includes this year, which most of us had written off to a great degree.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
Hmmmm...I hope they don't all hit the rookie wall at the same time. ;)

Seriously, though, I do worry a bit about over work for the kids. College season is much shorter than the pros, and excess playing time in the rookie season could lead to problems.

🙏
I remember Holmgren talking about that concern with many rookies...around week 13-14, some start to lose their endurance. This group is special...maybe they will be the minority. We shall see.