Coming to Seattle!

JFair

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Love this site. You are my primary source of info. I have been lurking for years. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to do so much research.

Living in PA, I get asked all the time how in the world am I a Seahawk fan. Don't know. Just always have been. I guess I started watching football around '83 - '84. Maybe that's why?

Anyway....making my first trip to Seattle for the Titans game (Charter 133 Row A). I have been to many local games but have always wanted to make this trip. These Eagle/Steeler fans are not easy to deal with. Wife bought us tickets and I'm all in.

Won't ask about things to do while there...I have read many posts regarding that. Just wanted to say thanks for the site and tell you how great it is. Can't wait to join in the noise!

The Radish

Reaction score
Welcome to Seahawks.net

Congrats on the the game, and now that you've started posting keep up the good work.

:D

KK84

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum fellow PA hawks fan. You're in for a real treat. Game day in Philly ain't got nothin on Seattle. And I hear ya on the football fans here. Trying to have an intelligent football conversation in real life is next to impossible with these people.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
If your wife snatched you Charter Row A seats, she's a keeper for sure! Have a great time taking in the C-Link/Hawks Phenomenon! Let us know what you think after the game!

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Enjoy the game. I am a STH in Charter 133 and will pass right by you.