Welcome to Seattle, Coach MacDonald

Mase

Reaction score
- During these Ever Changing Times, I Keep Forgetting that the NFL can Change in the Blink of Eye. We have watched Minute by Minute as the coaching search progressed. I believe in defense, On My Own at times, and maybe that is just What a Fool Believes. But great defense would be such a Sweet Freedom. So now You Belong to Me and every other Hawks fan. We are just Here to Love You, and will be Taking it to the Streets.

- One of you older fans will get this. One line is the dead giveaway. I am bored at work right now since I don't have to keep refreshing this for coaching updates.

- I was and am a big fan of Coach Carroll, but that in no way lessens my excitement for this next chapter.

Mase

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hoping Grubb is Taking it to the Streets................of Renton and the VMAC. They always Listen to the music, Minute by Minute.

Chawker

Reaction score
The Might has been renewed in Seattle !

This is a new era in Seahawks football and I welcome coach Mike Macdonald, the fans will show are love for you when our defense takes the field. Wear your coaching hat with pride because you are the commander of a great team, in a great city, with great fans.

We wish you the best of luck and welcome to our family.

Cheers

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
- During these Ever Changing Times, I Keep Forgetting that the NFL can Change in the Blink of Eye. We have watched Minute by Minute as the coaching search progressed. I believe in defense, On My Own at times, and maybe that is just What a Fool Believes. But great defense would be such a Sweet Freedom. So now You Belong to Me and every other Hawks fan. We are just Here to Love You, and will be Taking it to the Streets.

- One of you older fans will get this. One line is the dead giveaway. I am bored at work right now since I don't have to keep refreshing this for coaching updates.

- I was and am a big fan of Coach Carroll, but that in no way lessens my excitement for this next chapter.

Mase
Amen. Excitement for this next chapter. Exactly right!

Been waiting all day at work to see the presser!!!!!!

olyfan63

Reaction score

Mase
LOL, my first thought was "Live and Let Die" by Paul McCartney, "In this ever changing world in which we live in..."

But, love all the Doobies references! I snuck in one last week on how Michael McDonald "Kept Forgetting" to show up for his interview as the Seahawks new head... vocalist, and that the team was going with Ann Wilson instead...