Commanders

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Appear to be the same old disarray shitshow - and thanks to Jody for opening the bank for Macdonald.

Apparently commanders have Bienemy under contract as OC but also hired Kliff Dingleberry for the same position.

But they’re “working through it” - I don’t remember link - think it was PFT -

Basically my point is thanks commanders for being forever incompetent. We love our new coach. And Jody seems to know what’s up. I like that too.

James in PA

Reaction score
Appear to be the same old disarray shitshow - and thanks to Jody for opening the bank for Macdonald.

Apparently commanders have Bienemy under contract as OC but also hired Kliff Dingleberry for the same position.

But they’re “working through it” - I don’t remember link - think it was PFT -

Basically my point is thanks commanders for being forever incompetent. We love our new coach. And Jody seems to know what’s up. I like that too.
"Working through it."

Lol. Knowing the Commanders, they'll settle the matter with a game of rock, paper, scissors.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Bienemy was fired. Went from a why isn't he a hc to out of the nfl within a couple years

fenderbender123

Reaction score
It's quite fitting how the team from Washington DC has been poorly managed for decades now.

GemCity

Reaction score
Hilarious! I also just read that they found out Johnson was withdrawing from a HC candidacy…via social media,

They had five reps heading to Detroit and saw the news mid-flight.

El…oh….el

chris98251

Reaction score
Hilarious! I also just read that they found out Johnson was withdrawing from a HC candidacy…via social media,

They had five reps heading to Detroit and saw the news mid-flight.

El…oh….el
And went for the fall-back guy in Macdonald and were out bid by us. The Karma from Snyder will hang with them for a while I think.

Latest posts