Comp picks announced

nutluck

Reaction score
The 3rd the Rams got was because of one of the coaches or FO people they lost. They got a 3rd last year for the same reason. Otherwise this year they would have got a 4th and 3 6th for players. Not that it matters but thought I would point it out since normally comp picks come from players.

Hawknight

Reaction score
I don't suppose we'll get any comp picks for Russ or Wagner for the following year? I'm unfamiliar as how this works, any idea?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Hawknight":1qyk6o5t said:
I don't suppose we'll get any comp picks for Russ or Wagner for the following year? I'm unfamiliar as how this works, any idea?

Russ was traded.. so the Broncos gave us our "comp pick" . For Wagner do you only get picks if the guy leaves for free agency? Or could you still get picks if he signs a big contract somewhere after being cut?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Does this imply that the team has drafted so badly no other teams wants our FAs?

nutluck

Reaction score
Hawknight":3c8sc8hf said:

You only get comp picks for players that become FA and then sign with another team. Then any FA you sign negates the ones you lost. So for example if the Hawks sign 3 FA and lose 4 FA they would only get 1 comp picks and where it would be would depend on contract with the new team.