Competition and depth at QB

Josea16

Reaction score
Tusc2000":21btqb5w said:
Cap issues prevent limit us from getting a quality backup QB. All we can do is make sure we have a guy who knows the system, and can maybe avoid a disaster for a game or two. If RW goes down with anything serious, look for Schneider to make a big move then (a la the Vikings getting Sam Bradford last year).
Sweet Jesus please don't. Teddy Bridgewater is Alex Smith without an arm. Should be an interesting TC. Not that I give a """*.

Seymour

Reaction score
To keep costs down yet have a shot at potential talent, I'd consider getting Johnny Football in here and run him through the tests. Dude sounds like he is finally getting it, is getting married and working out, and wants another shot pretty bad. The fact he fits our O here is also an attraction. I believe he has a better shot in this league than Boykin.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Manziel is the worst idea I have ever heard as a possibility for the Hawks. He will always be a headache.

Seymour

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2gz8xb48 said:
Manziel is the worst idea I have ever heard as a possibility for the Hawks. He will always be a headache.

Says the person that recommended TJack.

#considerthesource

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":39rg2aj1 said:
Siouxhawk":39rg2aj1 said:

#considerthesource
At least T-Jack has a ring and the respect of his former teammates. Manziel is a millennial clown.

Sealake80

Reaction score
I hope we start drafting later round QB to compete. Say we take a flyer on a 3-7 rounder!

:stirthepot:

Wilson is the man but the way we treat him I fear his durability is going to become an issue much sooner than it should.

Seymour

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":11nvn3wr said:
Seymour":11nvn3wr said:
Siouxhawk":11nvn3wr said:

#considerthesource
At least T-Jack has a ring and the respect of his former teammates. Manziel is a millennial clown.

Respect of all his former teammates? LMAO, are you kidding? The dude is flat broke, had DV and gun charges against him, and flat out went off the deep end since he last played here. NOT.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":3r5ujlbr said:
Siouxhawk":3r5ujlbr said:
Seymour":3r5ujlbr said:
Siouxhawk":3r5ujlbr said:

#considerthesource

Respect of all his former teammates? LMAO, are you kidding? The dude is flat broke, had DV and gun charges against him, and flat out went off the deep end since he last played here. NOT.
We all know you are speculating out of your wazoo. Teammates would take him back with open arms. Manziel was not only charged, he was convicted. Tarvaris was initially charged, but those charges were later dropped.
Perhaps he underwent counseling. I do not know that. Bring him back, Pete!