Congrats Niners! What do the playoff prospects look like?

9er4life

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":10v5iigu said:
NINEster":10v5iigu said:
94Smith":10v5iigu said:
ArlosSpecial":10v5iigu said:
What does it mean? Nothing in the grand scheme of things. A few more days of football if anything else.

So basically exactly how the Seahawks have ended the 2020, 2019, 2018, 2016, 2015 playoffs. One superbowl does not make a franchise great Arlos! 7-10

Haha, damn.
Yup and we had to hear "you'll be on the couch next week with us watching" from y'all
How does it feel now that the shoe is on the other foot?
Childish? I hope so guy
Take a seat and reflect on your past years of jealousy[/quote]

You predicting a loss is almost a guaranteed win.

Marvin49

Reaction score
So...just my opinion...

...but Jimmy is a big reason why they keep beating the Rams. It not because he is an all world QB. Its because what he's good at plays directly into the weakness of the Rams defense.

They are soft over the middle. I'm not talking about the Line. Donald is anything but soft.

They are soft at ILB and safety. That where the 49ers strike and Jimmy never holds the ball long so the rush can almost never get there. What Jimmy does well are quick hitting, over the middle short to intermediate passing to guys who are YAC monsters like Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle, and more and more now Jennings.

Also, for as fast as they are on the line, they are undersized. The run game hurts them, the misdirection confuses the LBs and Safeties, and play action passes over the middle kills them. Its a "styles make fights" situation.

Ask yourselves, where are the Seahawks strong on defense? Its no wonder that Jimmy and the 49ers have trouble with them. Wagner has been a thorn in their side for a decade and ALWAYS seems to have his hands on the ball at some point during the game.

The Cowboys?

I dunno. I think the 49ers can win but I'm certainly not banking on it. It might be another "strong where you are weak" situation with them. They get turnovers but also give up big plays and the 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL at creating explosive plays.

Then again, thinking of the Dallas receivers against 49er secondary is scary. Still....the 49ers have been able to mask that pretty well and despite their problems at the position managed to finish 6th in the NFL in pass D.

Basically I can see both teams with advantages and no idea how to weight them.

Should be a fun game.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Marvin49":1qyp055h said:
So...just my opinion...

...but Jimmy is a big reason why they keep beating the Rams. It not because he is an all world QB. Its because what he's good at plays directly into the weakness of the Rams defense.

They are soft over the middle. I'm not talking about the Line. Donald is anything but soft.

They are soft at ILB and safety. That where the 49ers strike and Jimmy never holds the ball long so the rush can almost never get there. What Jimmy does well are quick hitting, over the middle short to intermediate passing to guys who are YAC monsters like Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle, and more and more now Jennings.

Also, for as fast as they are on the line, they are undersized. The run game hurts them, the misdirection confuses the LBs and Safeties, and play action passes over the middle kills them. Its a "styles make fights" situation.

Ask yourselves, where are the Seahawks strong on defense? Its no wonder that Jimmy and the 49ers have trouble with them. Wagner has been a thorn in their side for a decade and ALWAYS seems to have his hands on the ball at some point during the game.

The Cowboys?

I dunno. I think the 49ers can win but I'm certainly not banking on it. It might be another "strong where you are weak" situation with them. They get turnovers but also give up big plays and the 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL at creating explosive plays.

Then again, thinking of the Dallas receivers against 49er secondary is scary. Still....the 49ers have been able to mask that pretty well and despite their problems at the position managed to finish 6th in the NFL in pass D.

Should be a fun game.

This game will be over by halftime. Cowboys by 40

9er4life

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":axvw7bxl said:
Marvin49":axvw7bxl said:
So...just my opinion...

The Cowboys?

Should be a fun game.

Showing that lack of knowledge as usual.

Sounds like your typical post. Just pulling shit out of your ass!

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":1q76516z said:
Marvin49":1q76516z said:
So...just my opinion...

The Cowboys?

Should be a fun game.

Hey Airloss? Where are you?

Marvin49

Reaction score
DIRTYDOZENFAN":t8bgf0ba said:
ArlosSpecial":t8bgf0ba said:
Marvin49":t8bgf0ba said:
So...just my opinion...

The Cowboys?

Should be a fun game.

Doing what he always does.

Hides when he’s wrong. If Niners lose he’ll be all over this page talking about fudge packing.

9er4life

Reaction score
DIRTYDOZENFAN":172pulm4 said:
ArlosSpecial":172pulm4 said:
Marvin49":172pulm4 said:
So...just my opinion...

The Cowboys?

Should be a fun game.

His mom probably grouded him and took away his phone and computer privileges.