Could the Rams steal Pete?

RedAlice

Reaction score
WmHBonney":m5jxd0ye said:
Norv Turner

Bite your tongue!!!

And then do it again.

No way in hell. I suffered through Charger fans hating him, I do not want to be them a few years later.

chris98251

Reaction score
Actually looking at the Rams, I think they want a coach that is good with QB's and offense, on that list.

McDaniel

Bevell

Shannahan (Kyle)

Trying to think of someone else that has a history of success in the league right off the top of my head and am scratching it for more.

But being in L.A. you also want a name, maybe just to right the ship and get a QB developed and have a productive offense.

Holmgren would then come to mind even if he may be past his prime. It's close enough to be interesting to him and he would be back on the field where he has had his success.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Rams are going to go splashy. Kroenke wants to sell some tickets and cash in on his investment. That's not McDaniels or Bevell.

It'd make sense for them to go after him if they weren't in the same division. There's no way we'd let him go lol.

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":16ydewlt said:
Actually looking at the Rams, I think they want a coach that is good with QB's and offense, on that list.

McDaniel

Bevell

Shannahan (Kyle)

Trying to think of someone else that has a history of success in the league right off the top of my head and am scratching it for more.

But being in L.A. you also want a name, maybe just to right the ship and get a QB developed and have a productive offense.

Holmgren would then come to mind even if he may be past his prime. It's close enough to be interesting to him and he would be back on the field where he has had his success.

Kroenke wants a name, and he can pay for one. Like it's been said - he needs to sell PSL's and make the fans happy.

We have been vocal yelling each game to fire Fisher. Stands emptied before half-time Sunday.

I just hope it's a name who can also coach.

The McD option is real: Kroenke worships the Pats.

One of the best opinions I've seen is both Shanahans together.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":1gffc6i0 said:
chris98251":1gffc6i0 said:

McDaniel

Bevell

Shannahan (Kyle)

Kroenke wants a name, and he can pay for one. Like it's been said - he needs to sell PSL's and make the fans happy.

We have been vocal yelling each game to fire Fisher. Stands emptied before half-time Sunday.

I just hope it's a name who can also coach.

The McD option is real: Kroenke worships the Pats.

One of the best opinions I've seen is both Shanahans together.

Goff won't last long if the Rat is Coach, Kyle would be better. He is also much more adept at dealing with todays players, look at what happened to the player fall out in Washington with Mike.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Harbaugh is kinda a wish, and probably a careful what you wish for.

The best option I see tossed around right now is Kyle. I for some reason don't want Gruden, but he seems interested.

chris98251

Reaction score
The Rat is Mike Shannahan, was given that Nickname when he was in Oakland and he kind of looks like one :)

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":20r5jetg said:
The Rat is Mike Shannahan, was given that Nickname when he was in Oakland and he kind of looks like one :)

oh. I didn't know that. He's the daddy.

I've seen it suggested that Rat takes over w Kyle as OC, with baby then set to take over.