Cowboys ranked ahead of the Seahawks in Power Rankings.

tom95

Reaction score
Crizilla":1y5hkpgb said:
Who cares, dude. It's just power rankings and the boys are playing great football. I wish hawk fans would stop acting so butt hurt over stuff like this.
I agree. People get upset over nothing. Let them settle it on the field. I believe! Go Hawks!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":17hkrw95 said:
Ambrose83":17hkrw95 said:
You guys are way over playing the boys... Once they play teams w a actual offense it won't look the same. The d has been rested due to long drives with good running game and no turnovers by the qb. ( Sound familiar)? A elite d or offense will get them off their game.

Might want to look at their schedule, it's a joke.

Dallas is very much in the running for the 1 seed

Maybe, I think the NFC East is shaping up to be more competitive than initially thought when the season started. I could see any of the other teams in the NFC East knocking off the Cowboys another 2-3 times.

On the other hand, if we bury the Cards this weekend? The West is pretty much over.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Ambrose83":1e5w4277 said:
You guys are way over playing the boys... Once they play teams w a actual offense it won't look the same. The d has been rested due to long drives with good running game and no turnovers by the qb. ( Sound familiar)? A elite d or offense will get them off their game.

Can't this be said with more conviction about us? I hate the cowboys with a passion, but I'm not blind. I watch most of the games, and they are more consistent then we are right now. I think if we played them right now on a neutral field, it would be a toss-up. Them having the better record should pout them ahead of us. The falcons was our biggest test, and I think the cowboys are quite a bit better than the falcons. I hope to god they implode as I don't know if I can take the wall to wall cowboy coverage if they end up doing well all season.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Cowboys are rolling but all the teams they have played so far have been struggling. Sure they won in Lambeau but Aaron Rodgers had a horrible game. Had 2 big turnovers in the red zone that cost them.

I will admit that Cowboys offense is scary with Zeke and that offensive line but the defense is still in a big question mark in my opinion.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
They deserve to be. They are balling right now and playing very consistently. I do not want to face them in the playoffs at all.

hawker84

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1vxl3mo3 said:
Ambrose83":1vxl3mo3 said:
Agreed.

I have to agree as well.. Good running game and Dak is a straight up stud, but you'll have to forgive me if I reserve judgment on their defense being legit at this point.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
OK, so what?

When the Seahawks have a better win record, they'll be ranked ahead of the Cowboys.

These ranking mean very little and the divisional and Conference records mean more.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3m482db8 said:
Hawk-Lock":3m482db8 said:
I don't see the problem.

They are 5-1

We are 4-1

They just won at Lambeau Field. We won at home.

They won comfortably as an underdog this weekend, we barely won as a TD favorite.

I say give it to the Cowboys.

I could really care less about power rankings.

Logic and reason have no place on this board when it comes to complaining about the media bias towards the Hawks that doesn't exist.

Yeah both of these.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3lkv17gi said:
I'm afraid Cliff Avril inadvertently created a monster in Dallas. Dak Prescott has forced Dallas to go back to what they do best: pound the rock and then hit nice chunk plays in the passing game from that.

Hate Dallas or not, but they are going to be a major problem going forward.
Which is what the Hawks will hopefully be doing well too by the time the Playoffs start.

Rock Pounding + Shutdown Defense = Super Bowl.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":2aqp1a7j said:
Sgt. Largent":2aqp1a7j said:
Hawk-Lock":2aqp1a7j said:
I don't see the problem.

They are 5-1

We are 4-1

They just won at Lambeau Field. We won at home.

They won comfortably as an underdog this weekend, we barely won as a TD favorite.

I say give it to the Cowboys.

I could really care less about power rankings.

Logic and reason have no place on this board when it comes to complaining about the media bias towards the Hawks that doesn't exist.

Yeah both of these.
It's rigged!!! :)

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Rankings by some dipshit writer mean nothing this is not the friggin NCAA. where you have to kiss a little ass and keep a few writers "taken care of" to ensure your "ranking"-- thank God this is the NFL

Winning the West is not even as important as our overall record. Which of you, if any would ever say Home Field is NOT all that important in playoffs- to which I say BULL-hit.

HFA is the ONLY thing that matters- it GREATLY ensures us getting where we want to goooooooooSB baby!!!

I have the Hawks as 11-5 (before season started) BUT evn that nice record will probably only be a 3 seed.

M.M.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
tom95":29ds6xf4 said:
Crizilla":29ds6xf4 said:
Who cares, dude. It's just power rankings and the boys are playing great football. I wish hawk fans would stop acting so butt hurt over stuff like this.
I agree. People get upset over nothing. Let them settle it on the field. I believe! Go Hawks!

I don't see anybody over-reacting on this thread. Pretty level responses. The OP (Vikes fan) is the one with the issue. As others have stated, the only thing that matters is to be the last one standing. The Hawks have a ways to go but they will get there. We already look far better at this point of the season than last year.

Hobzen

Reaction score
This was posted by a Vikings fan. Anyone else think this was just a way to post a power ranking with the Vikings in the top spot? "Humble brag"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hobzen":1opetusi said:
This was posted by a Vikings fan. Anyone else think this was just a way to post a power ranking with the Vikings in the top spot? "Humble brag"
Could be, but I agree with the general premise.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Cowboy fans have a lot to be excited about. Though I dislike them in general, I can't help but be a little intrigued about Dak, Ezekiel, that O line. It is a good story. They do, however, in my opinion have a much much easier schedule than the Hawks have. Rankings are whatever. Only thing that matters are W-L

LolaRox

Reaction score
I'm fine with it. The Cowboys have been playing really good football and the way they're running the ball will make them a tough out. If the return of Dez and Romo don't derail them, they will definitely be in the hunt for a top seed.

chris98251

Reaction score
Chill everyone, Romo is going to come back week 9, Jerry can't help himself.