Cowboys ranked ahead of the Seahawks in Power Rankings.

adeltaY

Reaction score
If they can keep executing it at a high level, the Cowboy's offensive formula is damn near unstoppable. It's built to go against great defenses and beat them by eating up clock and tiring them out. If Dak continues to take care of the football and capitalize on chunk plays, he takes care of his role in the offense. The defense has been sneaky average this season. I know Sean Lee laid him out on Sunday, but Mo Claiborne was playing quite well and ought to continue to do so.

I'm sure we all remember that crappy game in 2014.... the Cowboys run game looks even better this year than it did then. Although our run defense is better as well. I think to beat these guys we'd need to get a couple quick stops and, more importantly, score quickly. Force Dak to throw repeatedly against a beastly secondary. Problem is, our offense is still inconsistent with Russ hurt, hopefully he'll be better for the playoffs. I love our team, I just wish we'd turn it up on offense and step on opponents' throats and crush their dreams. Too many close Seahawks games takes a toll on all our hearts.

OP
OP
Vikes45

Vikes45

Reaction score
ESPN now has the Seahawks at #3.

In regards to this thread being a "humble brag" I talk Seahawks when I'm on this board and try to avoid bringing up the Vikings unless we are playing each other. I respect teams with great defenses because I'm an old school NFL fan.

I think the Seahawks play the game the right way and that is why I'm a fan. I'm also a big Russell Wilson fan.

Largent80

Reaction score
Vikes45":2gvzn1i1 said:

In regards to this thread being a "humble brag" I talk Seahawks when I'm on this board and try to avoid bringing up the Vikings unless we are playing each other. I respect teams with great defenses because I'm an old school NFL fan.

I think the Seahawks play the game the right way and that is why I'm a fan. I'm also a big Russell Wilson fan.

Thanks 45. You are welcome here.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Vikes45":272eugyd said:

Congrats on the Vikings being #1 and also finding probably the only power ranking online that would rank the Cowboys above the Seahawks.

Latest posts