Cowboys @ Steelers

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I wish we had the chance to draft Elliot... guys a freaken beast.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1qm5vkcp said:
Tomlin has now pissed away 3 points by being all fancy pants and going for 3 failed 2 point conversions, remember this if the Jerruh's short bus pulls it out.

To be fair, the third wasn't stupid, but only because his first two were so utterly goddamned stupid.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Put any running back or Qb behind that oline, they would be stars. Elliot and Dak are not as special as they seem.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":1sndlgcw said:
Sports Hernia":1sndlgcw said:
Tomlin has now pissed away 3 points by being all fancy pants and going for 3 failed 2 point conversions, remember this if the Jerruh's short bus pulls it out.

To be fair, the third wasn't stupid, but only because his first two were so utterly goddamned stupid.
Agree, if he was smart with the first 2 they'd only need a FG to win instead of TD.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":22bvaw0u said:
Maulbert":22bvaw0u said:
Sports Hernia":22bvaw0u said:

Agree, if he was smart with the first 2 they'd only need a FG to win instead of TD.

More likely a field goal to tie, because if Pittsburgh had just gone for one each time, Dallas wouldn't have gone for 2 and the score would likely be 30-27.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1sigq1db said:
Bobblehead":1sigq1db said:
I wish we had the chance to draft Elliot... guys a freaken beast.
He'd suck behind our O-line.

the oline is the real beast, Dak and Elliot get all the credit.

cymatica

Reaction score
That o-line is what i thought the hawks were starting to look like after petes 2nd year(at least run blocking). I really hate the zbs scheme

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Not a fan of Dallas but I have to admit they found a really good QB in Prescott. Very impressive play and composure. In that way he reminds me of Russ. Seems unflappable so far.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Cowboys are evidence of how important an offensive line is. If the Seahawks had their offensive line, we would have a chance at going 16-0.

Latest posts