Cowterd's Division Predictions

cymatica

Reaction score
There is an excellent chance we finish last. We have undeniably the worst quarterback and coaching situations in the division.
I think you mean deniably, no one has any real idea

cymatica

Reaction score
No, I meant undeniably. Geno is closer to Jimmy Garappolo for fifth-best QB in the division than he is to Stafford for third-best.
I get the opinion on Geno, but you have no idea how the coaches will do. They could turn out to be the best coaches in the division or the worst.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
I Say we're at 3rd place. Rams will take a step forward this year they had a sneaky good draft. And Sanfran is gonna start to decline this year. Arizona is playing catch up I believe with every team in our division.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I predict that as soon as we lose the first game someone on here is going to declare that the gm, coaching staff, and both qb’s suck and should all be fired.
That will happen with a loss in the preseason. Dot net never disappoints.

SweepSanFran

Reaction score
Well I guess I will put in my 2 cents worth. After looking at each teams draft and their opponents for this year I see it this way.

Whiners = 12-5 if no hang over 10-7 if hang over
Hawks = 11-6 at best if all pieces come together 9-8 and we are working thru new coach new scheme issues
Lambs = 11-6 with their best football 8-9 if they miss Donaldson more than they thought
Doves = 7-10 if all their draft picks payoff 5-12 because Murry is just that bad

Been looking at this for a while now and have given a lot of consideration to teams NFC West has this year. Whiners could easily be 10-7 and not top team in division. Everyone has seen the cracks in Mr. Irrelevant's game now and the pass rush didn't look as good against better teams at the end of the year. Superbowl hangover is real. The Hawks could be really good and 11-6 if we get better line play and Geno returns to his form of 2 years ago and our defense is in the top half of the league. I think they will be better than that. The Lambs are an enigma. They could be right there with us but who knows how bad they will miss Donaldson. Stafford is slowing down and injuries are becoming a problem. Puca is not a mystery any more and we will see how he is defended. The Doves had 7 picks in the first three rounds so they cant get any worse, right? Murry has been overrated since coming in to the league and is not that good. He was figured out after year one and wont be with the Doves next year.

That's what I see for next year. Really excited for the season and the possibilities for the Hawks.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Well I guess I will put in my 2 cents worth. After looking at each teams draft and their opponents for this year I see it this way.

Whiners = 12-5 if no hang over 10-7 if hang over
Hawks = 11-6 at best if all pieces come together 9-8 and we are working thru new coach new scheme issues
Lambs = 11-6 with their best football 8-9 if they miss Donaldson more than they thought
Doves = 7-10 if all their draft picks payoff 5-12 because Murry is just that bad

Been looking at this for a while now and have given a lot of consideration to teams NFC West has this year. Whiners could easily be 10-7 and not top team in division. Everyone has seen the cracks in Mr. Irrelevant's game now and the pass rush didn't look as good against better teams at the end of the year. Superbowl hangover is real. The Hawks could be really good and 11-6 if we get better line play and Geno returns to his form of 2 years ago and our defense is in the top half of the league. I think they will be better than that. The Lambs are an enigma. They could be right there with us but who knows how bad they will miss Donaldson. Stafford is slowing down and injuries are becoming a problem. Puca is not a mystery any more and we will see how he is defended. The Doves had 7 picks in the first three rounds so they cant get any worse, right? Murry has been overrated since coming in to the league and is not that good. He was figured out after year one and wont be with the Doves next year.

That's what I see for next year. Really excited for the season and the possibilities for the Hawks.
Your spot on!
I believe the Hawks and Niners are fighting for division.
I don't understand the Niners 1st Pick ,Ricky Pearsall. I would think with all OL guys available they would of picked Oregons Jackson-Powers Johnson and got a 10 12 year guy for the Line. But what do I know?

morgulon1

Reaction score
No more Kumbaya holding hands while blasting inspirational music. Time to hit them in the mouth & keep your foot on the gas and if you can't, see ya.
I remember one season not too long ago , Carroll took the team bowling . LMAO.

You'd think he would've been worried about having a bottom 5 defense.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
I'm going to give our Hawks a lot of latitude this year.

The Rams, even without Donald, are going to give us issues. It's what they do and that's all been addressed in previous posts.

The Niners are in must win (it all) right now territory. The free-ride they've enjoyed with Purdy is on it's last legs. Rumors suggest Purdy will be made "the highest paid player in the NFL" going into '25. I think that's a bit steep but even if top 5, the Niners' wheels will begin to come off. It's the law.

We had our run, so did the Rams, the Niners are in that zone now and Arizona? They're running with Kyler Murray and that situation continues to bamboozle me.

Winning or losing, I'm confident the Hawks will make major progress in '24 and I care more about that than I do our W-L record. Give us another good draft and even without a top tier QB, I sincerely believe we are back atop the NFCW in '26.

evergreen

Reaction score
He was in love with Wilson to bitter the end. Nick Wright was all over it. He watches the games. For what it’s worth he picked Hawks to win it last year.