Current and Former Players on NFLN Like the Hawks

Ruminator

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":39tdhjmm said:
This will be our third Superbowl trip in 10 years. Think of that. I realize we seem like a million miles away from Holmgren's Seahawks, but going to 30% of the championship games in a decade is pretty damned impressive.

And we came so close to the NFCC and possibly the big game in 2012. We're as much a perennial contender as any team nowadays. I feel like I can finally let out a nice long sigh after watching so many good-but-not-quite-good-enough seasons (and a few bad ones). Enjoying witnessing this masterpiece the owner, general manger, and coach have assembled.

Strongarm2399

Reaction score
Zybot":26yakjwj said:
sutz":26yakjwj said:
Well, we say it over and over. You don't get the real feel for what you're up against with Seattle just from game film. Nobody really knows until they actually play us. Any player that has played against us would probably fall into line.

Well, unless they're currently playing for the Pats. :)
Yep. It's like fighting Mike Tyson in his prime. Everybody has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Perfect example. Except once someone wasn't bullied by tyson he was exposed.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2rh91dny said:
Aros":2rh91dny said:
I've been watching tons of the NFLN SBXLIX coverage this week and every single time I've watched a segment with a former or current player, when asked the question who do they think will win, it's Seattle every time.

More than any mediot, media face/personality...I tend to respect the actual player's opinions more since they are the ones playing the game. No this doesn't guarantee us anything, but I do believe it is a good indication of what the outcome most likely will be.

These ain't your grandpa's Seahawks folks. We have the NFL's attention as one of the greatest defenses, and one of the newest elite teams in the NFL.

My how far this team has come since Ken Behring.

This will be our third Superbowl trip in 10 years. Think of that. I realize we seem like a million miles away from Holmgren's Seahawks, but going to 30% of the championship games in a decade is pretty damned impressive.

If not for that Atlanta Meltdown on D, assuming everything else was the same it would of been 4 NFCCGs with 3 superbowls possibly 4 although beating the niners would of been tough in 2012 with the injuries we had.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
I believe Le'Veon Bell picked the Pats to win. :pukeface:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":z68vey00 said:
Urlacher picked the Hawks.

Seems to be the common theme, defensive guys picking the Hawks and offensive guys picking the Pats.

PowerRun

Reaction score
Demaryius Thomas picked NE.

Joe Montana says he is pulling for Seattle but thinks NE will win.

Latest posts