Cut DK

WarHawks

Reaction score
I was all for trading him before, but if he keeps playing like this, that would be insane. He seems to have his head screwed on straight lately. Hope he can keep it up!

GemCity

Reaction score
Dude stfu already.

You were the one dissing Lock.
It was kind of easy dissing Lock though 😎.

That series was incredible though. High snaps…still poised. Stepped into the pocket. His balls looked good *pause*

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Dude stfu already.

You were the one dissing Lock.
Lock is far from annoited as QB1 after one good drive. He threw a dropped pick as well and his TD pass barely got through to DK. I am cautiously optimistic though.

But yes you've been saying to get rid of DK for 3 years

QWERTY

Reaction score
It was kind of easy dissing Lock though 😎.

That series was incredible though. High snaps…still poised. Stepped into the pocket. His balls looked good *pause*

Regarding about Welshers,

When Geno was taken out in the Rams game and Lock was put in game with no practice with the 1st squad, Welshers was calling for Lock's head.

I mean Lock only had 1 day of full practice with the 1st squad but cmon man. You have to see how he does with a full week of practice with many games before you say he's worse than Geno.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score

When Geno was taken out in the Rams game and Lock was put in game with no practice with the 1st squad, Welshers was calling for Lock's head.

I mean Lock only had 1 day of full practice with the 1st squad but cmon man. You have to see how he does with a full week of practice with many games before you say he's worse than Geno.
THIS. Seriously nobody wanted to give him a chance at all save for a few of us

GemCity

Reaction score

I’ve been hard on Lock too. Considering sample size though…I get what you’re saying.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score

Hopefully I was wrong about Lock, but I'd say its too early to say he's the new QB1 after one drive. Just to remind you that you've wanted us to get rid of DK for 3+ years, so careful for calling for crow

QWERTY

Reaction score
Hopefully I was wrong about Lock, but I'd say its too early to say he's the new QB1 after one drive. Just to remind you that you've wanted us to get rid of DK for 3+ years, so careful for calling for crow
I wanted to get rid of DK?

I never said DK should be cut.

I was posting many times DK should had been traded before that extension.

Rat

Reaction score
Lock is far from annoited as QB1 after one good drive. He threw a dropped pick as well and his TD pass barely got through to DK. I am cautiously optimistic though.

But yes you've been saying to get rid of DK for 3 years
It "barely got through" because there was a very small window, which Lock nailed.

Latest posts