Cut DK

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Here we go with the tribal shit. Everyone rushing into tents and going to war with the other tents. Lock is god, Lock is bad, Geno is god, Geno is bad, Lock took Geno's job after one series, Lock is just playing in relief, etc.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Here we go with the tribal shit. Everyone rushing into tents and going to war with the other tents. Lock is god, Lock is bad, Geno is god, Geno is bad, Lock took Geno's job after one series, Lock is just playing in relief, etc.
Realistically I'm just happy Lock is getting a whole game and things are going well so far. I'll reserve everything else until the end of the game.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Even if Lock does bad in this game, I'm still not gonna say anything bad because he only had 1 FULL DAY OF PRACTICE with the starters.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Even if Lock does bad in this game, I'm still not gonna say anything bad because he only had 1 FULL DAY OF PRACTICE with the starters.
and I hope I am wrong and Lock turns out to be a pro bowler. but people saying he's the guy after one TD drive is ridiculous.

jeremiah

Reaction score
I was all for trading him before, but if he keeps playing like this, that would be insane. He seems to have his head screwed on straight lately. Hope he can keep it up!
Fingers crossed that he stepped into the reality of Winning football. It takes Heart, effort AND physical prowess. He had always seemed to have 1/3. I will say he is now 2/3rds of the way. Waiting for that final 1/3rd and he will be "All that he can be". As good or better than Deebo.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Fingers crossed that he stepped into the reality of Winning football. It takes Heart, effort AND physical prowess. He had always seemed to have 1/3. I will say he is now 2/3rds of the way. Waiting for that final 1/3rd and he will be "All that he can be". As good or better than Deebo.
I think highly of Deebo, it is the all out effort that wins me over.

Latest posts