Dallas @ Seattle & game 2

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
4-3 OT loss. Got 1 point. Ugly defense and goaltending rear their heads late in the game again.

Play Dallas again @ home Monday.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yeah I was bummed. Defense and Goaltending.. man just seems to completely fade away all together.
And goal tending, why the hell haven’t they done something to fix this. Something is sorely lacking there, idk if it’s mental, the player/s or coaching but they really need to work on it this off season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Looking forward to going to the game tonight and seeing them get that redemption from Saturday. Not overly mad about only getting a point on Saturday. End of game discipline on defense needs to improve, and quickly.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yeah I was bummed. Defense and Goaltending.. man just seems to completely fade away all together.
And goal tending, why the hell haven’t they done something to fix this. Something is sorely lacking there, idk if it’s mental, the player/s or coaching but they really need to work on it this off season.
As soon as I’m about to fully jump on the Gru bandwagon he proves my previous thoughts about him right.

Dude shows flashes of brilliance and makes some incredible saves at times, then he’ll be slow to react and let a soft goal or 2 get by him.

Jones was money earlier in the year, need him to get back to that place.
They need to clear the puck faster on defense and also win more faceoffs.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Looking forward to going to the game tonight and seeing them get that redemption from Saturday. Not overly mad about only getting a point on Saturday. End of game discipline on defense needs to improve, and quickly.
A win tonight in regulation means Seattle gains a point over Dallas over the last 2 games. I’ll feel much better with a W.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Dallas’ strengths exposed the Seattle weaknesses, defense in front of the net and goaltending. Not a good matchup for the good guys.

I feel more confident playing Boston.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Ugh Gru.. just great kid… garbage goalie lol. I just don’t trust him.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They looked tired, and Dallas wanted it. Very frustrating game. Esp. when they got it to one goal game TWICE and Dallas scored immediately.......twice.

Latest posts