Dalvin Cook ..

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Can't blame him, The Ravens look like top dogs in AFC and they beat up the 9ers. I think Ravens just might be crowned as SB Champs this year. That's my personal opinion.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Can't blame him, The Ravens look like top dogs in AFC and they beat up the 9ers. I think Ravens just might be crowned as SB Champs this year. That's my personal opinion.
It's solid opinion...

They've choked away some playoff games in the past with good teams though. I don't know why, but I think the Bills have the best chance to knock of Baltimore enroute to the SB. Yes, even more than the Dolphins and the Swifts.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
It's solid opinion...

They've choked away some playoff games in the past with good teams though. I don't know why, but I think the Bills have the best chance to knock of Baltimore enroute to the SB. Yes, even more than the Dolphins and the Swifts.
I could see that happening too.

knownone

Reaction score
At 3.6 yards/Tch on nearly 100 touches, either the Jets line is terrible, or he's been borderline unplayable this season. Not sure how much value he adds to the Ravens.

flv2

Reaction score
At 3.6 yards/Tch on nearly 100 touches, either the Jets line is terrible, or he's been borderline unplayable this season. Not sure how much value he adds to the Ravens.
The Jets O-Line is terrible. It looks line the mid/late 2022 Rams O-Line when 7 out of 8 projected Week 1 game-day O-Linemen were out through injury.

xray

Reaction score
Thankfully , the Hawks won't have to play the Ravens again this year , if you get my drift . :)