Darnell Dockett Tweet

YaktownHawK

Reaction score
During the off-season I was bantering back and forth on Twitter with some Tards fan who had tweeted that they were going to own the NFC West. Apparently he re-tweeted one of my messages to D. Dockett who then tweeted this directed at my response. After yesterday I had to share.
2013 10 18 17 28 14 1 zps7beaccad

Jville

Reaction score
Dockett certainly did his part. He had a teriffic game.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
The only thing that went right through was Lynch as he ran RIGHT THROUGH Darnell on his was to the goal line.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I don't tweet, but I love the interaction that the players and fans have sometimes.

I don't hate on Dockett for that tweet. I dig the competition, even with the fans.

Funny, I think the Cards kinda know they're not in our league. If you watched the game, there was a lot less animosity on the field last game as there was in previous matchups with them.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
He tweeted some crazy shitbird. Last year about how we are tough at home but lame ducks on the road, didn't he?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
YaktownHawK":zmogoj9p said:
During the off-season I was bantering back and forth on Twitter with some Tards fan who had tweeted that they were going to own the NFC West. Apparently he re-tweeted one of my messages to D. Dockett who then tweeted this directed at my response. After yesterday I had to share.
It must really SUCK to be an "also ran" on a "ho-hum" Tards team eh?
Dockett, and s couple others on that team play dirty football, because they know that they can't do it on raw talent alone, and they don't deserve to be anywhere near the top of the heap.

HawkWow

Reaction score
He might have wrote that immediately before remembering Warner is no longer with the team. Dockett is an idiot. A beast but an idiot. I watched him very closely last night, concerned he might cheap shot RW. He didn't, but that Badger turd got a bit over-zealous in sacking RW. He then fielded the resulting punt on the next play, and it looked like a couple of our guys went and had a bit of a chat with him. I could be reading too much into it, but that's what it looked like to me.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
YaktownHawK":2rhtwjq9 said:

Was this part of Dockett's plan?

http://media.sportspressnw.com.s3.amazo ... M-8539.jpg

Laloosh

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":5qm8ig53 said:
I was hoping his head was still in his helmet after he was Beasted yesterday.

PhotoShop challenge right there. Someone get on it!

HawkWow":5qm8ig53 said:
He might have wrote that immediately before remembering Warner is no longer with the team. Dockett is an idiot. A beast but an idiot. I watched him very closely last night, concerned he might cheap shot RW. He didn't, but that Badger turd got a bit over-zealous in sacking RW. He then fielded the resulting punt on the next play, and it looked like a couple of our guys went and had a bit of a chat with him. I could be reading too much into it, but that's what it looked like to me.

No, I saw that as well. Lane got in his face. Probably something along the lines of "Look at the score board, dumb ass. Game over, don't be trying to mess up our midget. Marshawn said we takin' this to the Super Bowl"

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Beast mowed over him so hard dude was still picking skittles out of his under shorts this morning.

plyka

Reaction score
YaktownHawK":11eypahl said:

What can i say, I love a player like Docket. What's coolest about him is he seems that he really cares and he gives full effort on every play. Not to mention he seems to be dedicated to his team. Absolutely love the guy.

He let's his emotions get to him though, I didn't like that bitch move that he made to Wilson. Wilson thought he was going to help him up and Docket pulled his hand at the last second. Bitch move, but it comes from his passion. I'd love to have him on the Hawks.

nwgamer

Reaction score
I don't post often but when I do......

I must say please .... someone... post the GIF of the Dockett Rocket Lynch launched.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Did anyone else see Russell reach out to Dockett after a run and Dockett denied him?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":1t9kavij said:
Did anyone else see Russell reach out to Dockett after a run and Dockett denied him?

Just rewatched the game and yup. What a punk

SeaTown81

Reaction score
dhrlby.gif

A

Anonymous

Yeah I saw that during the game too and thought the same thing as you guys. What a douche bag thing to do.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Not only did the Beast own him, I caught Sweezy doing a job on him a couple times too. :)

Latest posts