Darrell Bevell.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Is there an African American that could possibly play RW? I just watched the Kurt Warner movie (I enjoyed it) but they could have cast anyone that was white and could throw a football.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
So, I just found out he's the QB coach and passing game coordinator of the Miami Dolphins... did not see that coming.

Why not? Tagovailoa is a quarterback who can be extremely productive, but has a few limitations and risks that not all quarterbacks have. Bevell has years of experience working and succeeding with such a quarterback.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Why not? Tagovailoa is a quarterback who can be extremely productive, but has a few limitations and risks that not all quarterbacks have. Bevell has years of experience working and succeeding with such a quarterback.

True. He's just not OC material because he designs plays where 3 receivers meet up way downfield where they are easily covered by 2 DBs. Man, I got sick of seeing that shit!

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Bevell might be regarded in the coaching circles as a good QB developer.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I think what went down between Pete, Bevell, Schotty, Waldron and Wilson could make a mini series, in the last episode for first season, Wilson tried to force the ownership to replace Pete with Sean Payton. Opening episode for 2nd season would be that Monday Night Football, lol, then fast forward to the 70-20 in Miami.

Which actor should play Wilson?
Too bad Gary Coleman is dead… But yeah, Wilson is performative to the point that its impossible to say if he even believes in god or is that just another thing he thinks is best to say for his own benefit.

I diss him sometimes these days but man I loved watching him play during his best years. Not sustainable, but when it was good, it was really good.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I think what went down between Pete, Bevell, Schotty, Waldron and Wilson could make a mini series, in the last episode for first season, Wilson tried to force the ownership to replace Pete with Sean Payton. Opening episode for 2nd season would be that Monday Night Football, lol, then fast forward to the 70-20 in Miami.

Which actor should play Wilson?
Charlton from Prince of Bel Air